Thread: Stalk us on Facebook and Twitter

Stalk us on Facebook and Twitter

Stalk us on Facebook and Twitter

Hi dudes...don't forget that the nice guys at IO are on Facebook and Twitter. All the latest news will be going up on there, so if you've got accounts become a fan and follow for the latest

Official Kane & Lynch: Dog Days facebook page

Official IOI twitter account
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Awesome I'm following you on facebook.
    1 more post and you'll have reached 2000 Keir! O.O Make it special!

stalking you already on facebook xD Make sure you update as soon as any update's up! :P
    No siggie to display... move along...

I'm now a fan on facebook!

I was already stalking IOI on twitter. Even though I only signed up on twitter for the whole ArkhamCare Batman viral marketing thing.

Originally Posted by TheMoD
    1 more post and you'll have reached 2000 Keir! O.O Make it special!

Now that is out of the way....

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    stalking you already on facebook xD Make sure you update as soon as any update's up! :P
    Good man, Nick and Oliver at IO are all over it so you can expect the latest news to appear on there

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    I'm now a fan on facebook!

I was already stalking IOI on twitter. Even though I only signed up on twitter for the whole ArkhamCare Batman viral marketing thing.
    Hey man, fancy seeing you around these parts

Hey Keir.

Well, I really enjoyed the first Kane and Lynch, so I'm looking forward to the second. Should be good fun.

I see you're busting out the big thumb again. http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=92626&

Edit: I just noticed a grammatical error in my post on that page, so I edited it quick. After three months.

Hey Keir.

Well, I enjoyed the first Kane and Lynch, so I'm looking forward to the second.
    Good man. I spent yesterday and today snooping round lots of forums and K&L has a lot of support which was really cool to see.

Stay tuned! We'll have to try and get Bruce Willis to sign up to the Eidos forum. He'd make a good mod

Originally Posted by Keir
    We'll have to try and get Bruce Willis to sign up to the Eidos forum. He'd make a good mod
    Fantastic idea!

He'd be great against trolls.

"Yippee-ki-yay, mother!" *Ban*

Fantastic idea!

He'd be great against trolls.

"Yippee-ki-yay, mother!" *Ban*
    Haha, the exchange would go something like this...

Hi we r selling the cheapest mobile phones 4 u

APPLE IPHONE:

Apple iphone 3G S 32GB - $270usd
    Apple iPhone 3G 16GB GoldenEye - 250usd
    Apple iPhone 3G 16GB Unlocked - $200usd
    Aplle iphone 3GS 1......

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Lol , i see you're getting quite excited having made two thousands posts , Keir ...

Anywya , since i'm like one of the five people on this world who uses neither facebook or twitter ...
    I best take a long step asside ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Lol , i see you're getting quite excited having made two thousands posts , Keir ...

Anywya , since i'm like one of the five people on this world who uses neither facebook or twitter ...
    I best take a long step asside ...
    I have one grey hair for each of those posts. And blame JD Method, he's a bad influence on me.

You don't use facebook or twitter? Dude.

Twitter is actually a really good way to keep track of things, companies, people, brands, music, news, etc, you're interested in.

It's not so good for updating people on what you had for lunch, however.

Gave up on twitter. But I still stalk IOI on it.

I have one grey hair for each of those posts. And blame JD Method, he's a bad influence on me.
    Sorry.

Lightbulb

http://www.collider.com/2009/10/17/h...-daniel-alter/

Just Wanted to post this news here from the IO Facebook of KAne and lynch 2 reguarding the Hitman 2 movie, Kane and Lynch Movie and Hack/Slash (for those who are interested and don't have a Facebook account)

All that interests this forum is that these guys hinted out that the lynch role will be played by a british actor.... Who could that be??

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    http://www.collider.com/2009/10/17/h...-daniel-alter/

Just Wanted to post this news here from the IO Facebook of KAne and lynch 2 reguarding the Hitman 2 movie, Kane and Lynch Movie and Hack/Slash (for those who are interested and don't have a Facebook account)

All that interests this forum is that these guys hinted out that the lynch role will be played by a british actor.... Who could that be??
    Was just wondering that myself, Gary oldman, Jason Statham, any guesses?
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

Gary Oldman.... Hmm... I can see lynch....

Jason stathom.. defenatly not... although it wouldn't hurt him to be Agent 47.

I'm following IOI on twitter. @darkdomino

im already a fan on facebook keir
    and im stalking you guys on twitter too

Good man. I spent yesterday and today snooping round lots of forums and K&L has a lot of support which was really cool to see.

Stay tuned! We'll have to try and get Bruce Willis to sign up to the Eidos forum. He'd make a good mod
    hahaha that would be great!

^ In that case, better clean up this mess first...
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Exclamation

Nah man , we should put the man into the greatest gauntlet ever made in a forum ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I joined - definitely going to be following this game until Kane and Lynch 3 (which there better be one - LOL ). But on the subject of sequels, cannot wait for the next Hitman *drools*

I hope an Eidos worker reads this...

Hi I just bought Kane and Lynch 2, I never played the first game. I am just loving the game so damn much I never had so much fun with the multiplayer. The single player is really cool too I just played the first level so far, but damn the multiplayer is so addicting.

Anyways, I was hoping to request a problem that should be updated. You see I love how Kane and Lych 2 has custom soundtracks for PS3 but it only works in the single player. I'd love an update to allow the custom soundracks to play during multiplayer. I don't understand why it wasn't in the multiplayer to begin with but please I would love for that to get updated. Thank you.

Cool

@IOInteractive When is Freedom Fighters 2 coming? It's one of the few games of the last gen that still holds up.

@gaming_dad We have no immediate plans to create a FF2 game but that doesn't mean we won't ever do it.
    My God ... so that confirms it ! IO Interactive DOES Have the rights to the Freedom Fighters franchise ! woot woot ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.