Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Press Release

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Press Release

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Press Release

Ladies, gentlemen and medicated pyschopaths.....

Here's the press release *puts suit on*

GAMING’S TWO MOST NOTORIOUS CRIMINALS REUNITED IN
    KANE & LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS

Sequel to 2007’s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Introduces ‘Never Before Seen’ Visual Experience and New Fragile Alliance Multiplayer Modes

COPENHAGEN (November 18, 2009) — IO Interactive, part of Square Enix Europe is pleased to confirm that Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days is coming to PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC in 2010.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter designed to take players on an even more intense story experience, following two of gaming’s most disturbed criminals, through the gritty Shanghai underworld.

Introducing a new visual experience, Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days is inspired by documentary filmmakers and the user-generated era. Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words ‘intensity’ and ‘realism’ in video games.

“Gamers are always looking for something new and that is exactly what they are going to get with Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days,” said Niels Jørgensen, general manager of IO Interactive. “A special thanks to gamers worldwide for their feedback. They are certainly in for a shock as we, with immense pride, welcome back our two dear, violent and somewhat unfortunate friends.”

Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days will be released on the EIDOS games label and will be coming in 2010.

Please visit www.KaneandLynch.com for updates
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Thumbs Up

*faints like a damn sissy* ...

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ...

Ok , maybe not , but this is still EPIC ...

PS : So that's why the "Edit" button looked different ... i should have known ! ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    *faints like a damn sissy* ...

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ...

Ok , maybe not , but this is still EPIC ...

PS : So that's why the "Edit" button looked different ... i should have known ! ...

There's a new trailer up on the site if you can get it working

Big Grin

Hell i even subscribed to the youtube channel ...

http://www.youtube.com/kaneandlynchgame

SWEET... Gonna love this release from IOI FOR SURE! IOI RULES! *WHOOOO*
    No siggie to display... move along...

Awesome been waiting for this. Can't wait to get some more news.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

Oddly, it says new Multiplayer Modes and never mentions them though? Is this something being saved for later on?...

Originally Posted by dark_angel_7
    Oddly, it says new Multiplayer Modes and never mentions them though? Is this something being saved for later on?...
    Yep, the dissemination (popular word in the world of PR at the moment ) of news is planned from here to release as you might expect. There's tons of new features and some revamped and enhanced areas that we'll be telling you about.

Welcome to Dog Days, Amigos, Cant wait for new fragile alliance
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

its officially official!!! i cant wait for this! plus the new trailer is weird! lynch and a bowling ball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_%26_Lynch_2:_Dog_Days
    Didn't know where to post this...
    Wiki has a tiny bit of info reguardin K&L 2!

Thumbs Up

Since we are already here on the forums (meaning we're on the front line when it comes to gameplay information) i doubt wikipedia can be much use to us ...

But it's nice to see it's already got a page on Dog Days ...

Well I hope we can update the Wiki page when the need arises. Show the gaming world the game wont be forgotten about or left with outdated information.

I'll update it in few days.

Kane & Lynch needs it's own wiki if you ask me. I'm tempted to start one.

I'm sure one would be able to get it up and running without too much problem. Just you would have to have some dedicated people to keep it up and running with new and good info.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Kane & Lynch needs it's own wiki if you ask me. I'm tempted to start one.
    I doubt it's a good idea, there isn't enough information in total to fill a proper wiki...

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    I doubt it's a good idea, there isn't enough information in total to fill a proper wiki...
    true. Maybe after the sequel? Hopefully then we'll have enough for a full wiki.

Unhappy

I'll pass , too much work ...

Then again most of the 'info' i can give is my own rambling ... 'thoughts' ...
    So it would be counter productive for a encyclopedia ...

Originally Posted by Acid Burn

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=228071

Do you like how our dearest friends look like?
    This fits here as well as the Q&A section

Kane looks like grandpa moses...what the hell???

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Kane looks like grandpa moses...what the hell???
    I think he looks like Older brother from the7.
    Quick notice: In the NSFW trailer, kane doesn't seem to have a large beard / haircut... So i'm assuming he gets a cut at some point.

Falkenwut - "Page not Found". Is the content removed? Very odd.

that odd... seems like it's been removed....

Smile

Obviously someone noticed there was a 'issue' ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last