Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Press Release

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Press Release

Cool cant wait for this, Thanx!

dude it would be so bad ass if they allow customization in FA like weapons and clothing

I actually had a big discussion with my friend about that, we thought of things like weapon pimping (a la Army of Two) and customizable weapon sets (I want the P90, the kevlar mask and the max grenades)

i agree i want to buy different suits , masks , weapon customizations , maybe knife attachment like what kane had

i cant wait be number one in the world in kane and lynch 2

i can't wait for just cause 2
    me and just cause 2

Originally Posted by jhonny cage
    i can't wait for just cause 2
    That game looks beast! Alan Wake, Dog Day's, Conviction and maybe Brink is on my top list!

Cool

Episodes From Liberty City coming to PS3 and PC ...

/discussion ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Big Grin

Originally Posted by blazinshotguns
    i cant wait be number one in the world in kane and lynch 2
    you really think that will happen.

Question

I will scream if there's a trophy / achievement related on being number One in the leaderboards ...

Honestly though , what's the point of having a leaderboard for Fragile Alliance ? ...
    Is it to purposely incite players to be greedy and take all the money by betraying everyone in order to rise up the ranks ? ...
    No wonder it always turns into deathmatches , since there's a leaderboard hence Competition involved ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    I will scream if there's a trophy / achievement related on being number One in the leaderboards ...

Honestly though , what's the point of having a leaderboard for Fragile Alliance ? ...
    Is it to purposely incite players to be greedy and take all the money by betraying everyone in order to rise up the ranks ? ...
    No wonder it always turns into deathmatches , since there's a leaderboard hence Competition involved ...
    the purpose of the leaderboard is that if you can get to 1. or 2. in the world, you get to play as kane or lynch. most people want to do that.

Unhappy

I saw Lynch once and he was wearing a grey suit with a brown tie , i stopped pursuing the top leaderboards ever since i saw that ...

yay

Nice

NICE

Multi.play sucks on that game story mode good get back on the first game that rocks ow yes my name is gunshot aka kane no 1 on kal

Dream on from xgetxsome . Gun shot aka.kane

Page 2 of 2 First First 12