Thread: Video Recaps

Video Recaps

I'm really excited for the new stunt videos! And I'd like some city footage too..

Originally Posted by Lanty
    I'm really excited for the new stunt videos! And I'd like some city footage too..
    I KNOW RIGHT! im dying for some city footage thatd be great

hey theres a brand new unseen gameplay here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRzgRptO1h4
    Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

hey there is a brand new unseen gameplay vid here it is

Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

Originally Posted by Rico Rodriguez (Cudel)

Good find (Ciderboy)
    Look behind you! It's a three-headed Bosco!
    Check out my blog for gaming: dabosconator.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by Bosco
    Good find
    Thank Ciderboy, he found it.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by Rico Rodriguez (Cudel)

It appears to me as a Private Video, and I can't watch it .

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Ambruc
    It appears to me as a Private Video, and I can't watch it .
    Same here...
    Just Cause 2: Limited Edition

Hey, Looky! .. It's no longer private! .. wtf?!?

I reuploaded it.

Such a good video, i love seeing the city
    Just Cause 2, now featuring grappling ninja squirrels, while supplies last!

did anybody see this one? here
    GIVE ME JUST CAUSE 2 OR GIVE ME DEATH

Originally Posted by scottyah
    did anybody see this one? here
    That take you to the wrong link mate
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

wow the ps3 graphics look really poor compared to the xbox ones not good ha ha

Originally Posted by Jackrules1234567910
    Ha ha... Shh lil boy, you don't know what your talking about and only causing trouble on this forum.

Originally Posted by Jackrules1234567910
    or maybe that's just the crappy compression all videos go through to be on youtube ; )
    grandma!! toilet's ready!!!

Originally Posted by hugeHUGEpig
    or maybe that's just the crappy compression all videos go through to be on youtube ; )
    Haha exactly What makes me laugh is if he had a PS3, he'd be like ohh Xbox graphics suck bla bla bla...

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Haha exactly What makes me laugh is if he had a PS3, he'd be like ohh Xbox graphics suck bla bla bla...
    These type of guys aren't even worth a quote , even though it raises my post count jk
    Yea, it's probably just because of the compression , also some quality is lost when capturing the vid itself, no doubt.

Originally Posted by MDVizzy
    Yea, it's probably just because of the compression , also some quality is lost when capturing the vid itself, no doubt.
    Definitely, also the trailers I've downloaded off the PSN look absolutely *** Amazing!!

I have to say that the free fall is much improved since the first game, especially the fall rate. Though he doesn't fall as fast as he should, the velocity is acceptable to me.I approve this message.

But the parachute is still very unrealistic, especially the opening. He's fall rate instantly reduces when the parachute is pulled, which opens instantly as well.

Its necesarry because you open and close it very fast and otherwise it would be a lot harder or impossible to do a lot of things
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

Originally Posted by PerryJ
    But the parachute is still very unrealistic, especially the opening
    You do know that this is Just Cause 2 right? The Laws of Physics on Drugz

Anatomy of a Stunt #1 Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc38RBNz0xI

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Definitely, also the trailers I've downloaded off the PSN look absolutely *** Amazing!!
    well said mate, if you've downloaded the jc2 gamplay vids etc something should click inside your head like hmm maybe it will look like this because it will, don't trust an xbox player ps3's version is going to kick major
    me and just cause 2

obviously if you have a ps3 the 360 version will automatically look like a 64 game and likewise if you have a 360, duh
    grandma!! toilet's ready!!!

Anatomy of a Stunt #2: http://www.panauisland.com/news/66/

It's in French, but Panau Island said the English would be on GameSpot later today (18 February 2010) This morning, later

Page 5 of 9 First First 123456789 Last