Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Anyone plans to make a Fragile Alliance marathon/party/event on November 14th ? ...

Anyone plans to make a Fragile Alliance marathon/party/event on November 14th ? ...

On that note... when Kane & Lynch 2 is released, will you guys play through the campaign first or will you jump straight into the Fragile Alliance servers?

I can't honestly say which I'd rather see first... in fact, Fragile Alliance was really good training. If you're good in Fragile Alliance, the campaign seems easier.

Lightbulb

That's a no brainer , i'll do it just like for Dead Men ...

Campaign on Hard Difficulty ...
    Campaign on Hard Difficulty a Second Time (with the other ending)...
    Campaign on Hard Difficulty a Third Time (music only) ...
    Campaign on Hard Difficulty Co-op mode (if available) ...
    Then repeat in any order that suits my taste ...

But i seem to be forgetting something ...

Ah yes ...

Play Fragile Alliance for three days straight , then never touch it again ...
    (and there better not be any trophy/achievements related to it) ...

The campaign- just cause i wont to see what happens story wise, then fragile alliance, but i still play both today which is remarkable for a game that came out in 2007
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

Cool

"which is remarkable for a game that came out in 2007" ...

I couldn't have said it better myself ...
    Gentlemen , we have our quote of the week ! ...

some Blizzard games are like 10 years old and still being played. Kane & Lynch still has a ways to go.

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    some Blizzard games are like 10 years old and still being played. Kane & Lynch still has a ways to go.

also people still play super mario bros, and space invaders, lol, i geuss theres no point to this thread
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

None of it matters, that's the beauty of it

Thumbs Up

" None of it matters, that's the beauty of it " ...

Gentlemen , we have our second quote of the week ...

I'm up for some 360 action if you guys can set it up.

I think Eidos should have just concentrated on the singleplayer, they would have had a much more pleasant experience in the game, that way.

Rolleyes

I wonder whatever happened to "Reto-Moto" , the division from IO that is suppose to be making all the multiplayer portion of their games ...

Page 2 of 2 First First 12