Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: FFVII Accounts - Issues and Linking

FFVII Accounts - Issues and Linking

I'm having the same error and this is my second account.

Yes, how can I get pass the ty login screen?

How does it work?

Good question. How does it work? I know your true ID gets sent in a later email (something that defeats the purpose of creating your own unique ID) but I keep getting a 'Sorry something went wrong' page. Logging into another client to play a game is bad enough until the client doesn't actually work. Awful and awful again. Get rid of this 3rd party nonsense and let me play the game I paid for. I didn't even buy it here I got it from Steam.

I bought this game a year ago and now I can't find it on mu account!

So I bought this game a year ago through squareenix, but it's not showing up in my account. It shows it as registered, but I'm not sure how to download it again..

Glitched account

I've been having this problem ever since I bought Final Fantasy VII probably a year ago. My Square Enix account, when I click "View Online Profile" says I have no save game data or achievements. I have the game. I've saved games, gotten achievements.. I can reload my games, they save to the cloud saves.

But according to my Square Enix account, none of it exists. I've never played the game according to it.

account confirmed but told its not

Today I just purchased final fantasy VII on the steam summer sale. After i downloaded the game it tells me i need to set up a square enix account which i did. I went through the usual steps of going to my email clicking for the confirmation answering all the stupid questions and on Square Enix website shows that my account has been confirmed. When i try to log into the game its telling me that the account isnt confirmed and cant log into the game. I sent square enix an email asking for support and havent gotten an answer back so i tried using the chat service which is unavailable. I bought your game want to play your game and the only thing in my way is the ones who created the game in the first place. Im about to just return the game on steam and use my money to buy a product from a company that actually cares and has some kind of customer service.

Thumbs Down Account ID

First off lemme start by this is the most retarded system i've ever seen that doesn't show your username on top but shows your nickname or your surname and real name,

I've been trying to find my Enix ID for the past hour now and am raging on this ...
    Some people said use the email that they sent you to confirm your email to see your name, the email has nothing.
    Been trying to contact technical support but to contact them you have to enter your enix id.. like wtf? Who the made this?

Someone for s sake give me the way to find this stupid ID cause am kind of fed up now..

Page 3 of 3 First First 123