Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: FFVII Accounts - Issues and Linking

FFVII Accounts - Issues and Linking

why didn't you just get the PS1 version of it from the Playstation Store?

We apologize for the trouble you have been having with logging in. This issue may be related to the account itself. Since this seems to be account related we suggest you contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

How to link ff7 to NA members account?

Is there any way to link the FF7 PC version to our NA accounts and not EU?

When I tried to login with my SE info to play, it connected me to a EU profile that was created last year and has none of my registered titles or anything else attatched to it. So I am pretty confused right now.

Same question, I bought FF7 off of steam, and it created an EU profile.

Originally Posted by Gravity

Can a moderator move it or do I need to make a new topic?

Is there any way to link the FF7 PC version to our NA accounts and not EU? When I tried to login with my SE info to play, it connected me to a EU profile that was created last year and has none of my registered titles or anything else attatched to it. So I am pretty confused right now.

At this point.. in my personal experiance as a software engineer and/or Arcatect the Securom drm square-enix chose to use was never properly setup on the North American servers due to thoughts of piracy it why it is not possiable i break out my scph 7501 big grey playstatione from 1998 bought an Ascii grip v2 one handed controller since my left arm is still paralyized from a near fatal ischemic right sided stroke on 1-13-2010 and play it in its good old original soundtrack glory... my handi-cappedness is why i spent $5.99usd on the pc version for character booster and cloud saves but the new soundtrack is poor quality the 3d quality isnt much better than the original ps version too bad i cant plug my gameshark pro into my computer

this is partly personal view and opinions from an American player of the greatest jcrpg/greatest game ever made

Xeveniah Darkwind

[Members Rewards Announcement]

[We are currently undergoing unification with the Square Enix North American site and the Square Enix European site.

What this means is a migration of user information for all of our North American Square Enix Members to the Square Enix Europe’s Registration system. This will allow for users from both regions to utilize a single sign-in for Square Enix features and programs. We will follow up with the necessary processes related to this migration in the coming months.

As a result of this unification, when the migration has completed, the Square Enix North American site and the Square Enix European site will be a joint effort, where the style, use and structure will mirror each other and be modeled after the current Square Enix European site design which you can view here.]

So if I link my steam account and FF7 to this new EU account now, will that cause a conflict later with my achievements and registered title list? I am already missing FFXI which I had registered twice before (the original and the ultimate versions) on my original NA account, which I still play. I sent in a support ticket to try and have it put back on my list.

Further information concerning the merge has yet to be revealed.

2 accounts, why?

Wrong post, here the right.
    Last edited by PowerSlam; 18th Aug 2013 at 10:47.

Question My game is under the wrong account

Hi!
    I bought FF7 on steam, its on my account in steam, but on square site it seems under an account i made a long time ago,
    how do I get my FF7 game moved to this account instead of the other account?

here is my steam ID:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/BridgetFisher/

This is the old account or something it got registered under for some reason:
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/account/4272431
    should I post the password to that account so Square enix can access it?

(I have no saves since I havent played the game so I dont care if they get lost.)

Linked Square Enix account with Steam- cannot play FFVII

I bought this game yesterday with eager anticipation of reliving some of my favourite moments of this game. When signing up for the website, I thought it would save me time and effort to create my account by linking it with my Steam account. However, after installing the game just fine- no issues, when I go to log in it says my email is invalid.

Apparently I don't have a Square Enix account as when I go to the account recovery page (thinking perhaps I had made an error) I merely receive "Email address not registered. " as a response when I type in the email I use with my Steam account.

What I thought was saving me time has now really stressed me out.
    Could I please get some feedback as to how I should proceed from here?

Thanks.

I'm still having the same problem too after leaving it alone for a couple of days. Still an unrecognized account email when logging into the game launcher. Even though on my profile it says my steam account is linked to SE..

Still no luck... I really would like to play the game I bought. Is there nothing I can do to fix this??

Update: I also tried linking my account with my facebook account to sign in to the game that way, but it simply comes up with a connection error time after time. I'm really getting desperate now.

I'm having exact same issue but for FFXIV. Have emailed support but not expecting a quick reply, any fixes out there yet?
    Last edited by Pipzilla; 3rd Sep 2013 at 20:42.

Just made this account and FF7 for steam doesn't recognize it

First off, I am highly displeased about having to login at all to play FF7, a game I already own a PS1 disc of. If Square continues such shenanigans, they can kiss my future money goodbye.

Second, this launcher won't let me login with the very account I just logged in to post as. How is this possible?

nevermind, got it to work.

ff7 help please

ok first off I bought it on steam took me like 4 hours to get the running had to make an account for this bull. had to do all kinda dumbass anyways spent all nite trying to be able to play the game. Ok I got it working played like 3 hours now I don't know how to load my save data. Everytime I went to save point it said sync or something in the corner so I assumed it was saving it somewhere even tho next time I went to overwrite the save all the slots was blank. Ok can someone tell me where this cloud saved my game pls. I thought I just just needed to log into this account I was forced to make for it to load but it's not working. If someone could help me load my save game that would be great. This seems like a complete up of the greatest game ever made. So far its been nothing but a problem make this account make that one do this why not just leave the alone n let it work like it did back in the day goddamn im pissed

ok wtf now every time i log into squares dumbass site it pop up no saves played 0 hour 0 min and no last party but I have 4 achievements done. this is a joke give me back my 13$

how?

Exclamation FF VII Account error

I just recently bought and installed FF VII. However When the login screen pops up after checking the patches I put my info in and it gives the error "Too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again later, or recover your password." I waited 30 minutes before trying again and still had the error pop up. I made sure the game was registered to my account as well.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last