Thread: K&L Movie News

K&L Movie News

K&L Movie News

I posted a similar thread in the Just Cause 2 area of the Eidos forums as it is also related to that too.

Well you can read a brand new interview with Adrian Askarieh who is working on 3 Eidos movies. Just Cause movie, Hitman 2 movie and Kane & Lynch movie. K&L movie is apparently loosely based off the actual game but with some obvious differences and filming for JC movie and K&L movie will begin next year.

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/hitma...eh-interview-/

Good news.

Big Grin

Quite an interesting read , you should post it in the Hitman forums too ...

I was curious about what the hell happened to that Spy Hunter movie with Dwayne Johnson , he he ...

I still think Bruce should play as Lynch , or bring back Brian Bloom and Jarion Monroe (at least a cameo) , but anywya , Oscar for Willis , Oscar for the lucky person who gets to play as Lynch , and a thunder applause for Tharpa (if he shows up) , frak it , 47 Oscar for this film (including Best Documentary !) ...

Bruce says the script is very good for an action film , ok , but is it me or the synopsis of the film sounds more like a comedy ? ...
    Common , a mercenary wants to save his wife and daughter , and gets teamed up with a schizophrenic ...
    I mean this can be anything from a comedy to a drama , can't wait to see what the movie will look like (and bring Kyd onboard damn it !) ...

PS : South America , again ? ...
    As the bible states in Chapter 14 verses 1 :
    " **it , i hate all this walking ! " ...

thanks dark_angel_7

Great find, interesting info, cant wait to see all these movies, wonder who they'll cast as lynch
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

Wink

Paul Giamatti is much better candidate than Mickey Rourke really ...

Hey what if Bruce plays both Lynch and Kane ? Then there's going to be a huge plot twist where you find out that Kane is actually Lynch's split personality !! ...

Hollywood film logic FTW ! ...

I Read in the wikipedia article that they have cast Lynch, while not stating Who it will be they noted it will be a british actor. any guesses
    Gary oldman, jason statham?

this is driving me nuts, Who is going to be Lynch??

Thumbs Down

ME GODDAMN IT ! ...

Seriously though why a british actor for Lynch ? didn't the FBI profiles stated that Kane was the one with British Citizenship and that Lynch was american ? ...

Why do i get this feeling that it'll be just like Hitman ? (meaning 'ok' film but nothing to do with the game) ...

I read somewhere that IO won't mind who acts or how much they change the story. But if they get the overall characters of Kane and Lynch, they'll be fine with it. Also, Bruce Willis, liked the script. He's been running in several action movies so... isn't that something or am I just overly compensating for Video Game Movies.

Irrelevant news: There's a new prince of persia sands of time movie trailer out. Just advertising.
    No siggie to display... move along...

Wink

Bruce Willis wants his Oscar and he wants the world to know it ...

Speaking of IO , did they ever commented on what they thought about the Hitman movie ? ...