Thread: FFVII: How do I get a refund?

FFVII: How do I get a refund?

FFVII: How do I get a refund?

It took hundreds of tries to get the game to download. Now 8 hours later the game is installed and it wont let me login. I know im using the right email and password. So im done. I want my money back. I went to the return product page and filled out the form, but when I hit submit it doesnt do anything. Cant even get the rufund form to work. Everything about this is full of fail. Is there another way to go about this.

Call up the support line would be my guess.

I had issues with this as well - I had to activate my Square-Enix account several times, despite the fact that I could log in to the site. The Launcher simply would accept my login credential.

Oh nice name, BTW.

I want a REFUND!!!

I bought FF7 last night and got up this morning to play the game. So I installed it, eagerly awaiting what I thought would be a nice flashback into the FF series...

Then I was faced with the login screen.

So I created the account, attempted to log in, and once again I am asked for my serial number. So, once again I put it in...

SERVER ERROR

So after spending all that time downloading, installing, and signing up, im left with nothing.

This is complete BS and I want a refund. Next time I'll think twice about buying an square enix game.

Originally Posted by Erik
    I bought FF7 last night and got up this morning to play the game. So I installed it, eagerly awaiting what I thought would be a nice flashback into the FF series...

So I created the account, attempted to log in, and once again I am asked for my serial number. So, once again I put it in...

SERVER ERROR

So after spending all that time downloading, installing, and signing up, im left with nothing.

This is complete BS and I want a refund. Next time I'll think twice about buying an square enix game.

Save yourself the time wasted waiting on a customer support rep. Get your refund here:

corporate.digitalriver.com/store/digriv/...

Enter your order number and password, then click on "Request a Return".

You will get a confirmaton email.

BE SURE TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL WITHIN 7 DAYS OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE REFUND.

I will never buy another square enix game again. They have destroyed their reputation with me.

SERVER ERROR

Save yourself the time wasted waiting on a customer support rep. Get your refund here:

corporate.digitalriver.com/store/digriv/...

Enter your order number and password, then click on "Request a Return".

You will get a confirmaton email.

BE SURE TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL WITHIN 7 DAYS OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE REFUND.

I will never buy another square enix game again. They have destroyed their reputation with me.

Fun thing about my issue is that I still haven't received a confirmation email from when I bought the game yesterday afternoon, nor does it recognize my order number or email as being valid. I have the game. I have screens of the "order completed" SE page with the order number. Silly silly flawed technology/humans.

Any way to get a refund?

I can't even download the installer. I just get a blank page whenever I click the download link.

That ridiculous DRM has completely turned me off as well.

So I just went through a lot of crap trying to figure out how to find the installer. After you buy, they email you. The email had a link to how you get the game installer. I had to search my order using second option, then an only then did I actually get to download the installer. Refund you get through custumer service.

Can anyone point me in some direction? I want to refund my crippled FF7 but I can't find any customer support. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Robfan
    Can anyone point me in some direction? I want to refund my crippled FF7 but I can't find any customer support. Thanks!
    And when you try to logon to the support page it wont let me log on there either.

I guess we're pretty much screwed out of 10$.

Is it possible to have my $10 refunded?

I just bought FFVII for 10 bucks. I downloaded it, but when I try to install it, after choosing the setup language, nothing happens. After seeing all the complaints, I really just want my money refunded. It definitely doesn't seem worth it any more.

Good luck. =)

Here's their phone number if you want to call them 310-846-0345

How to get a refund (FF7) ?

I had a lot of troubles, first I didn't get the download link, luckily I got the email confirmation, but then I had the server problems and couln't use the code, and some days ago i got the message "Code already used"

I'm getting a refund, I'll consider buy it only if all those problems are solved, but not now that I can't even play the game

What sould I do to get a refund???

Thanks.

Have you contacted Square Enix?

Originally Posted by Grimoire

support.na.square-enix.com/about.php?la=...

"Contact Us

If the Frequently Asked Questions or Knowledge Base articles are unable to offer you a solution to your issue, you can contact SQUARE ENIX for further assistance. Please follow the instructions below for contacting SQUARE ENIX.

- Click "Contact" in the upper right hand portion of the specific title's site

- Click the "Additional Assistance" button listed in each Knowledge Base articles page"

support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

What the hell? Bogus warnings about a DMZ settings and CRC issues.

I want a refund, yet you don't have any contact information to request this.

If I don't see a remedy soon I will order a quality chargeback with my credit card company.

We apologize that you are unhappy with this game to obtain a refund we suggest contacting Digital River directly via phone at 1-866-585-3251.

Thread for asking for preorder money back?

Is there a thread to request a refund, this early access preorder launch is a complete failure, wasted my whole weekend trying to play with my husband, there is no access now so what make me think there will be access later....

I already cancelled my preorder and i better get my money back. Also for the people calling us crybabys you got your client installed and you got to play the game therefore you have no idea how angry a lot of us are. Imagine paying for something and the person you paid runs away with your money and goes silent how would you feel?

9 days free time but no chance of getting in the game...days refunded??

I was one of the people who bought this game first time round [1.0] and so, ive got the game again and 9 free days...but so far ive had 20 minutes play earlier today.and have been trying for 8 hours to get logged onto any EU/NA server.. not a chance!!!...so, my question is will i get these "free days" refunded?..and i find it hard to believe a big company like square-enix didnt have any idea or back up plan for this absolute shambles with server issues.they were getting this problem on the last 2 betas ???
    needs sorting and very fast

Wrong forum.

i think regardless if you didnt get to play or you did, they should compensate everyone as "I" thought it was a failure regardless due to so many server issue, unable to make character, join server, maintenance downtime (like damn near most of the early access time too) & to make it worst, NOW I CAN"T EVEN GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fawk!!!!!!!!!!

I want a refund

Due to the following issues:

-Game cloud saves do not function and will not allow me to load previous saves

-Game was advertised as exclusive to the Square Enix store, which was not true as other 3rd parties possessed codes to activate said game via a 3rd party store.

- Although I'm meant to have 3 activations, used 2 and I'm unable to activate the game on my new Hard Drive, this is unsatisfactory and not fit for purpose. (I have followed trouble shooting and removed 1 of these activations from my laptop but I the issue persists)

I would like to request a full refund if Square Enix is unable to repair these issues within a reasonable time period of 28 days I may uphold my right to seek legal action.