Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Dream Casting for a Batman movie

Dream Casting for a Batman movie

Dream Casting for a Batman movie

Out of any screen actor since the dawn the cinema, who would be your picks to star in a Batman movie? This is fantasy, remember, it doesn't matter if the actors are dead or if they're too old or whatever.

Batman:

Clint Eastwood:

Joker:
    Lon Chaney Sr.:

or

Conrad Veidt

Two-Face:
    Robert De Niro.

Harley Quinn:
    Arleen Sorkin

Mr. Freeze:
    Patrick Stewart

Explanations:

Well, nobody plays the badass-hardass justice serving motherer better than Clint Eastwood. Lon Chaney is one of the most expressive screen actors of all time, and Conrad Veidt was the inspiration for the Joker. Robert De Niro has a duality about him where he can play the young, optimistic DA and switch to the cold, ruthless psychopath. His performance in Taxi Driver is really great at showing how he would play a well-meaning but troubled and clearly disturbed man. Arleen Sorkin is Harley Quinn, and is a comedienne to boot. And Patrick Stewart... if there is one man more intimidating and posessing more ball-hair than Clint Eastword it is Jean Luc Picard.

So there are a few of my picks. I think each actor would be great in their respective role.

ralph fines as great white shark
    the last bit of hope is always the hardest to snuff out !

Originally Posted by royal flush
    ralph fines as great white shark

Haha, no.

But seriously, Fiennes could kick all sorts of ass with pretty much any major role in a Batman movie.

what about paul bettany for joker??

No idea. I'd be more convinced if the pic was of him smiling. Doubt he could top Chaney though, that is just unreal.

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Conrad Veidt
    Didn't this dude have some kind of influence on the original creation of Joker?
    --
    Jackie Fiest

does anyone remember this from a while ago??? lol

Originally Posted by JackieFiest
    Didn't this dude have some kind of influence on the original creation of Joker?
    The picture was the basis for his design.

The picture was the basis for his design.
    Yea, I'm sorry. I now see you wrote that in your paragraph. It's amazing what I learn when I actually take the time to hear/read what people are saying. Sorry about that.

--
    Jackie Fiest

Chrisitan Bale is a fine Batman but how about for a Bane:

VENOM BANE WILL BE CGI!
    Support great DLC idea here: http://forums.eidosgames.com:80/showthread.php?p=113827 SUPPORT GOPHER & VEXTA FOR GREAT DLC!!!

I nominate Javier Bardem for Bane. And NO roided-up-ness.

Joker, Riddler, Calenderman, Killer Moth...thats of the top of my head
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

gerard butler as maxie zeus!!

Originally Posted by Batman The Demon Hunter

Joker, Riddler, Calenderman, Killer Moth...thats of the top of my head
    On one hand, I think he could do The Riddler. But on the other hand, I don't want The Riddler to get lost in Johnny Depp the way The Joker has been lost in Heath Ledger.

I'm hesitant for big stars to be cast. I'd prefer a bunch of no names hired for the quality of their auditions, and not their names.
    --
    Jackie Fiest

cary elwes for the riddler

whoa, dude!
    --
    Jackie Fiest

Originally Posted by JackieFiest
    On one hand, I think he could do The Riddler. But on the other hand, I don't want The Riddler to get lost in Johnny Depp the way The Joker has been lost in Heath Ledger.

I'm hesitant for big stars to be cast. I'd prefer a bunch of no names hired for the quality of their auditions, and not their names.
    Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson... these are big names.

If it wasn't for Tim Burton then Depp wouldn't be associated with nearly as much weirdness and repetitive performances. The man can act. But he also has a huge name which would draw 10x the teenyboppers that Heath Ledger did.

or maybe stephen dorff as riddler??

Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson... these are big names.

If it wasn't for Tim Burton then Depp wouldn't be associated with nearly as much weirdness and repetitive performances. The man can act. But he also has a huge name which would draw 10x the teenyboppers that Heath Ledger did.
    Well, as I said, I have no doubt he could do it. The man is very verstile and could likely play every role in the movie and do it better than a lot of actors in a full cast. I just hope it comes off as The Riddler and not Johnny Depp in a green jacket with question marks.
    --
    Jackie Fiest

I nominated Anthony Perkins for Riddler:

for a killing joke movie i vote for adrian brody to play the joker

Now tell me this wouldn't make an epic movie.

Batman/Bruce: Don Knotts

Robin/Richard: Bobby Lee

Alfred: Ashton Kutcher

Joker: Jigsaw

Harley Quinn: Miss Piggy

Two-Face: Billy Mays

Bane: Mike Myers/Fat B.

Why? Cause I can.

Originally Posted by Vexta
    Chrisitan Bale is a fine Batman but how about for a Bane:

VENOM BANE WILL BE CGI!

Dalip Singh (The Great Kahli) From "get smart" would make an awesome Bane.

Batman/Bruce Wayne-Gregory Peck(He was the basis of the year one design)

Robin/Dick Grayson-Ron Howard

Howard was a very talented young man, and, age wise, he fit perfectly into the window of 1963-1970.

Alfred Pennyworth-Alfred Hitchcock (cameo)

Catwoman-Audrey Hepburn

She had enough spunk to be Catwoman,and the perfect amount of high society class for Selina.

The Riddler-Michael Caine

The Joker-Andy Griffith

signature image

Page 1 of 2 12 Last