Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Batman,English Text

Batman,English Text

Batman,English Text

I bought Batman in Polen a few days ago, and the text is in polish, anyone who knows how to get english text??

Why did You buy it in Poland then? There is a logo of localization on the box.

it costs twice as much in Norway, and i thought it was something to download and replace the text....

There is Eidos directory in the Documents folder. You can check Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Config\UserEngine.ini configuration file and find the "Language" string. For english language its value should be "int". But I doubt that polish version contains an english language pack, so probably this won't work.

is it a place i can download and replace the polish language pack with the english?? i only need the text, the speech is on english..

Have you looked inside you game folder if your version contains the "INT" folders?

If you have you can probably alter the UserEngine.ini as Da Werecat said.

If you don't I can send the missing files to you, they are only about 600kb total (assuming the "Localization\INT" folders is all you need).

When i write int in the folder the game doesnt start, it says it doesnt know what int are..

Do you have an "INT" folder in "\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Localization\" and "\Batman Arkham Asylum\Engine\Localization\" ?

no only a POL

Chek your inbox, I sent you the two "INT" folders I had in my game folder, I think they are all you need to get English subtitles.

okey, thanks

How do i replace the files? i tried to delete the Pol file and replace the INT file, but then all the text disappears.

You shouldn't have to replace the files, just place the "INT" folders in the "Localization" folders and edit the "UserEngine.ini".

okey, must i reinstall the game or does the game find the text itself?

No, you shouldn't have to do that.

I'm just guessing here but I think the "Language=int" line in the UserEngine.ini tells the game where to look for the language files.

it worked... Thanks

Glad I could help.

Don't forget to save the files on a floppy disk(if you still have a floppy drive) or something in case you want to replay the game in a few years.

ah i just bought my game from hungary the guy said only the box is in russian??...but the games in english....my folders have int and the userengine.ini doesnt have a language= line....could u pls send me the int folders too??? ty

ty for the int files...they work and the configuration and game is in english....but...there are a few texts that are in blocks....like rectangles...like "yes" or "no" as well as location names etc...

Originally Posted by soulegion
    ah i just bought my game from hungary the guy said only the box is in russian??...but the games in english....my folders have int and the userengine.ini doesnt have a language= line....could u pls send me the int folders too??? ty
    i have the same problem

Unhappy

can any one send to me INT folders and EngineUser.ini ? please .

ihope to fix this problem soon

I'll just post the link here, it's easier than sending PM's to everyone who needs them.

INT-files:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y1mzvtnzxor

You also need to change the "Language=???" line to "Language=int" in UserEngine.ini located in "Documents\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Config\"

thank you very much but i need you to send the UserEngine.ini from you

UserEngine.ini still want the original one from you

Sure here it is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?izzolum22f2

But I don't understand why you need it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last