Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Batman,English Text

Batman,English Text

because i dont have this line Language=???"

Hi, I'm having the same language problems as people have described above.

I've downloaded the 2 INT folders and the userengine file that Henke123 has provided (thanks Henke123). But now, instead of either Russian or English, I am getting just boxes.

Have I done something wrong? I deleted the localization folders in bmgame and engine and replaced them with the ones provided here. That's when I got the boxes. I then replaced the userengine file. Still boxes.

I'm reinstalling now but does anyone know what I may be doing wrong or the remedy to this problem?

Okay, got it! Now, I have the Russian version so I don't know if this will work for all.

But this is what to do if you want to try:

If you changed any of the folders or anything, reinstall/repair the game. After that, all you have to do is replace the userengine.ini file (use the one provided in Henke123's last post)

To replace the file, go to C:\Program Files\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Config and either download the file directly to that directory or copy and paste the file from whichever folder you copied it to.

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by Henke123
    Sure here it is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?izzolum22f2

But I don't understand why you need it.
    Hi, i also bought Batman Arkham Asylum in Polen a week ago. Got the same problem as AGR. Could you pretty please send me the language pack aswell? (The link you provided is outdated, or you have removed it).

Unhappy Help

Can anyone help me with my problem?In my batman it is in Russian language.Please tell me how to change into English language.Please

can you send me the int files please

can you send me int files pleaseeeee

hi friends,
    kindly help me to change the russian language to english in batman 2 game.....

Chek your inbox, I sent you the two "INT" folders I had in my game folder, I think they are all you need to get English subtitles.
    Hello
    Can you please send me those two "INT" folders from BmGame\Localization and Engine\Localization please.
    I found that your link is dead so asked for it.

Thanks
    e1forall

Hi,
    Can any kind soul send me the INT files please.

Thanks!!!

can you send me the int files too. please

he Dark Knight Returns, written by Frank Miller, takes place about 10 years after Batman "retires." It depicts an "Arkham Home for the Emotionally Troubled", presumably a renaming of the asylum which occurs as a result of the extreme political correctness which had evolved in Miller's dystopian setting.

can i have the INT folders and UserEngine.ini files too?

can i have the INT folders and UserEngine.ini files too?

I'd found this: http://www.mediafire.com/?lzkaz9cpgfonz4q

But this is the: C:\MOP030B\Batman - Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Localization\Int

And I just need the: C:\MOP030B\Batman - Arkham Asylum\Engine\Localization\int

I searched for all internet but nothing found ... please !!!!

Chek your inbox, I sent you the two "INT" folders I had in my game folder, I think they are all you need to get English subtitles.

i dont have steam and i also dont have english batman arkham asylum i want to do game rus to eng please help me

Help me guys.... I need the INT files of Batman Arkham Asylum which are inside-
    Batman Arkham Asylum>BmGame>Localization
    and
    Batman Arkham Asylum>Engine>Localization
    Plz send me the INT files..

Page 2 of 2 First First 12