Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: guests

guests

guests

dude, for real start making forum accounts and join the fan club.

there is already a thread for this...comon dude
    VTOL please

Originally Posted by awesome_man
    there is already a thread for this...comon dude
    i know. that was my threa but it just makes me go mad when most of the visitors arnt posting

what is a visitor anyway

im getting off..see ya
    VTOL please

Some people lurk because they have nothing interesting to say, but they still want to read discussion ideas. I check here almost every day without logging in.

but its annoying cuz we always want more ppl. like right now there's 2 members including me and 10 guests on the forum. seriously guys please make an account and voice yur opinion. watching from the shadows is for creepers lol
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Haha. Anyway, who cares? It's right that they will join if they have something to say.
    Welcome back brauny, and don't abuse the censor!
    Everything should be a sandbox

yea rly first i dont use the censor and get a point but then i do use it and get 50 points and a week ban. idk what to do anymore lol
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Brauny is right.

50 points??? What the did you say???

i used the censor multiple times in a post. i guess u could say i went censor crazy and i bad mouthed the guy who gave me my first point. so another guy gave me 50. i think im too hardcore lol
    Brauny is right.

Yeah, but still, 50?

yea ikr it has to be a new record lol.
    Brauny is right.

lol brauny
    Check Out Some Great Videos At Just Cause Videos!!!

woooooooooowwwwww...haha welcome back dude
    VTOL please

Originally Posted by brauny
    yea ikr it has to be a new record lol.
    Its nothing to be proud of.

Its nothing to be proud of.
    Hehehe, I guess so

back on topic
    just cause 2 is teh best!!Rico 4 president.

Originally Posted by jubjub1
    back on topic
    This thread had pretty much run its course anyway.

If people want to register, they will.

Yeah there is always more guest's than members on pretty strange just join you don't even have to post if you don't want to.

I join when I have something to contribute - otherwise it's just another useless account to maintain that I don't care about.

I have watched the Forum's for updates for more than a month, but every question I wanted to ask has already been asked. Now that I have some more, I'm joining.

One thing I have seen over the month is that jubjub1, after joining, asked all sorts of silly questions (can you go into space, are there nukes, etc.), changed his dp to that of a Moderator, and started ordering people to do things. Now THAT'S annoying. However, he has made some interesting points (i.e. DLC).

Originally Posted by CDR Mikhail
    I have watched the Forum's for updates for more than a month, but every question I wanted to ask has already been asked. Now that I have some more, I'm joining.

One thing I have seen over the month is that jubjub1, after joining, asked all sorts of silly questions (can you go into space, are there nukes, etc.), changed his dp to that of a Moderator, and started ordering people to do things. Now THAT'S annoying.
    Hehe true. But sometimes he says useful things so I don't really mind...

And by the way, don't double post. There's an button.
    We want JC2MP now!
    Hail the almighty Dual Hook

One thing I have seen over the month is that jubjub1, after joining, asked all sorts of silly questions (can you go into space, are there nukes, etc.), changed his dp to that of a Moderator, and started ordering people to do things. Now THAT'S annoying.
    Did he actually say that he had to of been joking.

you got a problem with that???
    just cause 2 is teh best!!Rico 4 president.

i don't we should all game some icecream them. also did you bring that gold piece for...
    Check Out Some Great Videos At Just Cause Videos!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last