Thread: I'm stuck on the second Mayhan Calendar.

Arrow I'm stuck on the second Mayhan Calendar.

I'm on the second Mayhan Calendar and on the field assistance she's says something is missing and she also says put the stone plate on the outer ring of Mayhen Calendar.But I can't find it.Please help.

Opposite the temple entrance, there is an opening go there and you'll find a temple, leave your bike, go through cave, finish enemies, and... I won't spoil.

Come back here if you need more help.
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

The opposite temple entrance is that where the mayhan calendar is?

Watch these vids, they will help you:

signature image

Thumbs Up Thanks

I thought I already got that but I guess I haven't thanks for the video's

UUuumm...I been got that but it won't let me put it in the mayhan calendar.Do I have a bug?

Hmmm, that´s strange...

So there are two Mayan Calendars right?

First one:
    - A Jaguar Head is missing from the central part, you can find it in the first ruins you see in the game. Put it into place by standing next to the central structure of the Calendar and press 'interact' (Y on the XBOX).

Second one:
    - A Golden Skull is missing from the structure on the outer ring, you can find it somewhere in the hole you made by cracking open the floor with the big block. Put it into place by standing next to the structure on the outer ring and press 'interact' (Y on the XBOX).

That should do the trick. If it doesn't work, it could be the game is bugged but make sure you are using the right item on the right Calendar!

signature image

Unhappy

I'm at the right calendar cuz I see the stone plate missing.I guess I have a bug.I think I had a bug when I was playing Tomb Radier Legend too.

What do you mean by 'stone plate'? There is no stone plate. Only a stone jaguar head and a golden skull...
    signature image

OH!I mean that golden skull missing.

Did you watch the second video? It shows where you can find that skull.
    signature image

Yeah I watched it two times and I have the golden skull but it won't let me put it in the the outer ring of the mayhan calendar.

I see...well I am afraid this is a bug in the game. You will have to restart from an earlier savegame.
    signature image

What about if I don't have a previous save game.What about if I get the same game at a store again will the bug still be there?

No you don't have to buy the game again, it's a very random bug and you just had bad luck, it won't be there next time you play it.

There are savegames available. If you are on the XBOX360 or PC, you can simply restart from an autosave. If you are on the PS3, get a savegame from Stella's site:

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/sa...es.html#trups3
    signature image

ha ha... did you get the jaguar head from the first temple in the level? I got a bug somewhere in the game (won't spoil).... well, i thought i did, but i didn't have everything i needed and so i went back and got it.
    signature image

Yeah I got the jaguar head from the first temple.

I got the save game file from Stella's.I heard I need a memory stick but I don't have one I have a 2 gigabyte USB drive I heard that works too.So what to do with it?

A USB stick should work as well, just put the savegame on your PS3.

I hope it works! *crosses fingers*
    signature image

Unhappy

Okay I got the file off of Stella's website I put it on my PC then PS3 but when I try to load it (on my game)says "Failed to load because the save game is owned by another player".

What to do?

Ay I restarted the game over and the glitch isn't on it anymore.

Me to.

Quote Originally Posted by cou2790 View Post
    I'm on the second Mayhan Calendar and on the field assistance she's says something is missing and she also says put the stone plate on the outer ring of Mayhen Calendar.But I can't find it.Please help.
    me to . says put the stone plate on the outer ring.
    i cant fint it. help me I want to know where is the stone plate.
    1 video is dissolved . bud a Bugs in the xbox game ? i stop the game in the garbage container. I bale of the game creators can not sell it. game with bugs.
    offline games. I never buy any more. steam.games is the best.

Can someone show me a video of how to find the missing stone cause this game is going to end up in the bin soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bex1989 View Post
    Can someone show me a video of how to find the missing stone cause this game is going to end up in the bin soon!!!
    Check out Stella's Tomb Raider Site. It has great walkthroughs that will help you.
    signature image