Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Nosgoth Videos

Nosgoth Videos

Nosgoth Videos

So the NDA is over with and I can post videos now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQnQqjgGI9o

Please note: This is an unedited round that I played earlier today, no commentary, just raw footage, the round itself went well enough. Game sounds and deaths are in place, I'm not trying to show off, just show you what an average round looks like from my perspective. I didn't play perfectly, I had just woken up and made a few mistakes here and there that you'll probably notice, but for those that didn't get in the beta that are interested in some vids, here you go. I have a few more uploading (the second round of this game where I played human and another vid of some reaver gameplay) that I will post to this thread or something.

Edit: Also, Eric from the psyonix team was in that game with me. You'll see him with the short four letter name, he went afk a few times but we still won. :P

Hate me gaming review ( as promised )

give this a watch an let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmizc_yrT8

im planning on doing a series of tutorials and guides soon so any feed back would be awesome

Good review, sounded about right to me, only other negative I do think you forgot to mention is the lag that players are getting on the regional servers, a lot of EU players are reporting really high ping on the NA server and a lot of NA players like myself are getting the same on the EU servers.

Well high ping when playing on NA and being from EU and vice versa is to be expected naturally I think (I get 195 usually and it is playable still, though of course not preferred).

i should of mentioned ping realy but to be honest it is somthing that could not be fixed at the time and will go away with more players. but cheers for the feedback

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Well high ping when playing on NA and being from EU and vice versa is to be expected naturally I think (I get 195 usually and it is playable still, though of course not preferred).
    It's hit and miss for me, sometimes I get very little lag, sometimes it's upwards to 3-4 seconds, I'm already bad enough playing as human but with that much ping I'm basically useless to my team. It got me really frustrated yesterday.

Originally Posted by Khalith
    Good review, sounded about right to me, only other negative I do think you forgot to mention is the lag that players are getting on the regional servers, a lot of EU players are reporting really high ping on the NA server and a lot of NA players like myself are getting the same on the EU servers.
    Why would anyone do this in the first place? Of course it's going to lag badly, and it likely has nothing to do with the game. Your network traffic has to travel across the Atlantic ocean ... any latency significantly less than 200 ms would be a miracle.

A Sentinel Tribute Video

This video is aimed more towards the players who don't have access to the game / Sentinel yet so you regular players may want to give it a miss. I absolutely love the Sentinel though, from his evil one liners as he swoops humans off the ground into the air to his ability to split up a group allowing the other vampires to inflict damage. You'll notice in the video for example that quite a number of drops will be quickly followed up by a Reaver pouncing on the victim to finish them off.

I hope you enjoy the vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qezNK4QBINA

(Also, if it's possible to embed in here can someone please let me know?)

My favorite sentinel line is always going to be after he picks up a human and goes "let's be friends!"
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Hahaha yes! That one definitely caught me off guard.

He does remind me of the bad guy from Jeepers Creepers and I could imagine that guy taunting his prey with similar lines.

Originally Posted by Khalith
    My favorite sentinel line is always going to be after he picks up a human and goes "let's be friends!"
    Ahahaha! He really says that?
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Listen to 1:35 of that vid and you'll hear it.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    He does indeed. He's got the funniest lines of the crew overall. The only one I like better is the Scout's "Making vampires an endangered species!"
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Lol, oh yeah. Sentinel is the one-liner deliveryman ingame. xD

I can just imagine a bigass grin under his mask when he uses the "Ready for the *Fall* of mankind?" line when you kidnap someone.
    Black Cardinal Peaches, at your service. I stream things sometimes. Wanna see?

That one cracks me up also. He's just SO... DAMN... EVIL!

The game is looking pretty cool.

I hope the devs take our ideas of making new game modes such as "Dumah's last stand" (game mode of Dumah's defeat to the humans, and Dumah is a playable character). Something that differs from the standard PvP. (Perhaps maybe a COOP mode vs AI characters...)
    Anyway...just me speculating and hoping

I must say btw...i love the sentinel's voice

Thatsnotmypirate's Youtube "Lore of Nosgoth" project.

Heya guys! Cookiedude here :P

Just wanted to make you guys aware of the fact that there's a very interesting project in the works, courtesy of Thatsnotmypirate , that will focus on the lore behind the classes of Nosgoth and attempt to offer insight in the background story that the game has.

You can find more of Thatsnotmypirate's videos and his stream below:

http://www.twitch.tv/thatsnotmypirate

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmh...yuDj8A9k-Lik8g

Will update this post when we have more news

UPDATE: Human Lore video is out!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECzeqMGUa8
    Last edited by CoOkiedude; 17th Mar 2014 at 14:34.
    Suppose you throw a coin enough times.Suppose one day, it lands on its edge...

Looking forward to this. I don't know much about the lore, so that makes me the target audience, right?
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Where did most of the information outside of the devs' lore come from, anyway? I didn't finish defiance, so that could be something.

Finished the video, I will post the link here also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECzeqMGUa8

Originally Posted by Saturnity
    Where did most of the information outside of the devs' lore come from, anyway? I didn't finish defiance, so that could be something.
    The info came from the games themselves, along with the lore from the devs.

I admit I would have loved to do something like this.

If only I actually knew anything about the games!

Probably the best Reaver pounce I'll ever land.

Now, I've been really lousy at the game lately. I took some time off only to get locked out of the New Recruit lobby when I came back so I've been taking many a beating by far more experienced Nosgothians than myself (sometimes intentionally, just to troll the overly-whiny type who seemingly can't enjoy themselves because my damage output isn't up to their standards).

But all that frustration aside...

]

This was pretty awesome.
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 21st Mar 2014 at 00:25. Reason: embedded video

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Now, I've been really lousy at the game lately. I took some time off only to get locked out of the New Recruit lobby when I came back so I've been taking many a beating by far more experienced Nosgothians than myself (sometimes intentionally, just to troll the overly-whiny type who seemingly can't enjoy themselves because my damage output isn't up to their standards).

But all that frustration aside...This was pretty awesome.
    hah! Badass. I never got a pounce that far. Well done, Yg!
    Black Cardinal Peaches, at your service. I stream things sometimes. Wanna see?

This was so much fun to do, can't wait for the next one.

:-)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last