Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Let's make a fake trophy/achievement list for Dog Days ! ...

Let's make a fake trophy/achievement list for Dog Days ! ...

Man Bites Dog...- Get tortured
    ...Dog Bites Back- Kill your torturers
    Unhinged Fan- Meet a long-haired man of many races
    Copper Capper- Get 7 headshots with the police revolver
    Happens to All Traitors Eventually- Kill a traitor as a cop
    Down and Dead- Finish off 25 downed people (FA or Singleplayer)
    Name's Lynch, James Lynch- Complete the mandatory stealth chapter as Lynch
    Shaken, not Shot- Wound 10 people at once with one explosive canister
    They're on the Ceiling!- Kill 4 people with one explosive canister

Cool

That's More Like It ...

Old timer ~ you failed to escape a Fragile Alliance round because you keep bumping on the escape van instead of entering from the back ...

This was not part of the deal ! ~ instead of unlocking Kane as a playable solo character , you unlock Grievous ...

Stuck in the sixties ~ left the screen idle long enough to see Lynch and Kane starts dancing ...

Why would i help You ? ~ stand by and watch another player being chewed alive by a dog ...

We all make mistakes , so what ? ~ you killed every member of your crew triying to find the Undercover Cop , the real snitch however was the One you failed to kill , and he kills you in the end , great job ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves- Play a game with at least 3 friends
    Bear Hug- Grab 5 traitors
    Keyser- Reach the top FA rank
    What am I, a clown?- Use the pink AK....

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    I was hoping that some of you 360 users might get a little bit more creative now that the Demo is out ! ...
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa - Point and laugh at the PS3 & PC *es!

Sorry that was immature

Flame On! - Visit the demo forum after being away from the internet for a weekend
    360 Gamertag: Morphilms
    I don't give a about the men! Just shut that thing up and drive.

Rolleyes

Well the game has gone gold and the real trophy / achievement list is bound to pop up on the internet in a couple of weeks ...

But what the heck ...

That wasn't suppose to happen ~ complete a Undercover Cop round with all the mercenaries escaping alive , including the UC ...

The Mark of Compromises ~ you played Arcade mode for a week straight , just so that you could get this trophy ...

The Gauntlet ~ complete the chapter where you had to drive a bus full of drunken tourists around Shanghai while being chased by the mob of cops and bikers ...

Because i know what you did ~ complete the game in the fastest time possible at forty seven seconds tops (simple , all you have to do is kill Kane as soon as the game begins , as it is He , the source of all your troubles in Shanghai , no Kane , no Dog Days , but you get trophy) ...

Did we had time for this ? ~ go to the theater and watch a full length movie instead of looking for Xiu ...

Dinner is Served ! ~ killed all the different dog species in the game , including that lil cute thing wagging his tail and smiling at you from the window ...

See ? Guns don't kill people ~ complete the revenge chapter using only the dogs to kill all your targets ...

Have we seen this before ? ~ all eight players in a Fragile Alliance round dies within five seconds as they all betray one another ... Only one player is allowed to survive , but he must get killed by the cops just before he escapes ...

Reservoir Fish ~ access the secret room in the game , the one guarded by a huge and near invincible Dog Boss ... the secret room contains a fish tank , and that's it ...

Harry Turtle-doh!- Buy up one of his books, only to realize it is the first in a 12 part series

Lucky Dog- Escape on a van that is about to explode.

Who's Sun Zu now?- Complete a level with only Kane firing a shot

Head Apprentice- Get a headshot

Head Novice- get 7 headshots

Wait, haven't we used this before?- Get 47 headshots

Once a Frenchman, always a Frenchman- As Pierre, fire no shots and escape on the first van out in a FA round

She Better be Worth it, Lynch- Choose to save Xiu over Kane

I Guess you Really do Like Me- Save Kane over Xiu

Wow, Nice Choice- Choose option C and shoot Grevious in the kidney, freeing Xiu and Kane

yawn....

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Harry Turtle-doh!- Buy up one of his books, only to realize it is the first in a 12 part series

Lucky Dog- Escape on a van that is about to explode.

Who's Sun Zu now?- Complete a level with only Kane firing a shot

Head Apprentice- Get a headshot

Head Novice- get 7 headshots

Wait, haven't we used this before?- Get 47 headshots

Once a Frenchman, always a Frenchman- As Pierre, fire no shots and escape on the first van out in a FA round

She Better be Worth it, Lynch- Choose to save Xiu over Kane

I Guess you Really do Like Me- Save Kane over Xiu

Wow, Nice Choice- Choose option C and shoot Grevious in the kidney, freeing Xiu and Kane

Hey how about a spoiler tag? You just kind of spoiled the game for me, jerk.

Originally Posted by KGBeast
    Hey how about a spoiler tag? You just kind of spoiled the game for me, jerk.
    FAKE trophy/achievements list...
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    FAKE trophy/achievements list...
    lol...
    signature image

Lightbulb

I think it was a joke ... ... ...

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345