Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Thread: Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

after starting up the game and it says checking for online suites that error message appears

What does the error message say? Is it when you are searching for a lobby or before/after that stage?

it is right after the title screens appear and after it says connecting to online suite the error message is the title of the thread this is the first time i have seen this for the past 2 weeks ive been in contact with support because there was an errormessage that said access denied unable to retrieve user status information and so far support has been no help

Sorry my bad and sorry to hear you have not had much luck - I've never heard of this error before. Which support did you go to? - did you report to the Nosgothbugs or the Nosgoth address? I have a feeling this might be something out on your control and might be something SE have to do their end.

So first of all you received the access denied error? Have you been able to access the game at all since then? Have you been able to access the game at all (ever)? Do you receive this message up every time since you've launched it?

1. Try using another online based game (if you have any) via Steam - this will rule out if it's a Steam or game issue.
    2. Try exiting fully from Steam and re-start computer, making sure Steam has run any updates.
    3. Make sure the game has downloaded it's latest patches (last one was from 10 Dec) - it should do it automatically when you try to launch it.
    4. Uninstall the game fully from your computer (make sure you get it all - as Steam sometimes hides things). Then shut down, restart and try installing again.

I know you have probably tried all of these but just in case. I hope we can get something sorted with this for you so you can get on and play

im in contact with the head of square enix support i was able to play once and then the next day the access denied error appeared which i got every day for the past 2 weeks and yesterday i got the new error and i have done all 4 with no success i tried changing steams clientregistry.blob also but that didnt help i dont think that they have any idea what is happening with my game

We got similar errors today due to Steam having issues. We fixed a bug that was showing an Online Suite error when in fact Steam was down, but the messages won't be updated until the next Alpha build.

Sorry to hear this is so bad - what is the new error you are now receiving?

Hopefully Corey and the team have resolved it but it may just be a case of playing the waiting game until the next build is up.

okay right now my game is updating so maybe that will help and the square enix support keeps telling me to disable my firewall but i dont understand why that would work if i was able to play the game once

Ok let me know how you get on and if it works - always best to try every option and suggestion my cloven fingers are crossed for you!

I found a bug today with new players and the last build that would cause you to get this error messages. I'll update this thread when we've pushed a new version with a fix.

ok thanks corey and the update didnt help

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    I'll update this thread when we've pushed a new version with a fix.
    Originally Posted by Soccerxplayerx
    ok thanks corey and the update didnt help
    Unless Corey forgot or hasn't had time yet, the fix has not been applied yet.

It is currently with QA. I don't know if it will be approved in time for today's sessions or not.

ok please tell me if it is

so corey any good news

New build out today, try it and let us know.

I keep getting caught in an authentication loop

i get a error: no servers available.

Get the "no servers available" as well. Worked fine the days and weeks before.

Same as above, updated, and stuck in an authentication loop

Same here.

Yup, me too

We're seeing this with QA as well. It seems to be an IT issue with the hosting company. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks...

Figures we have a fire drill today. We identified an issue with hosting company and are waiting on an update...

I'll ask them to extend the session today if they can get it sorted.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last