Page 7 of 9 First First ... 3456789 Last

Thread: Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

I also have this problem

i also have this problem

The failure to connect to online suite error message persits to pop up

Hey i got my Nosgoth code yesterday and registered it and i tryed to play but it keeps saying cannot connect to online suite i have tryed to reinstall the game and turn my firewall off but it still dosent work if i could get some help i would really appreciate it thanks

What if the Lan proxy server is ALREADY unchecked? As in when I open the menu it has it unchecked automatically. What do I do then?

Last few days myself and a friend who plays have had chain looping issues connecting to US west servers and eventually receiving a " you do not meet the level requirements of this playlist " to occasionally getting into a server after a long wait , as of today after a long loop of waiting I'm getting a no server available message .

yeah mine still says "unable to connect to online suite turn off firewall" i already did that and its still not letting me in... i bought the steam game yesterday.

Unable to connect to the servers

I just got Nosgoth yesterday, and I wanted to play it for a while. But whenever I launch it, when it finishes all of the cinematics, it says: "Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running." I have disabled to completely and retried, but it still did this. Does someone know what to do...?

I have the exact same issue. Just bought the game today and all day it's said this. Now i've tried all of the recommended and above stated in this thread. un installing, restarting etc. So what the advice does anyone know? :/

It takes me 1-3 times of opening-closing a game, to get past this "Connecting to online suit error", i thinks there just should be RECONECT button so you can press it and get into a game faster.

Unhappy plz help

im probably being a noob here but whenever i try to launch it says failed to connect to online suite if problem persists turn off any firwalll software which i did and the same thing comes up. what do i do?

Unhappy Online Suite

plz help ive been try'ing to play
    and all ive been getting is this online suite thing and it says disable firewall
    nothing and I try'd reclogging in to steam nothing
    so plzzz help

Same Here

I also have this problem but i tested it on a friends computer and it worked just fine

Cannot connect to Online Suite

When i try to play nosgoth after the first few screen pass by it says it "cannot connect to online suite"

No network connection to Online Suite available

Hi
    When I run the game appear the message "No network connection to Online Suite available".I disable the firewall and norton but the problem persists. Any solution?
    Greetings.

Where do you live?

Unhappy unable to connect to online suit

i can't connect in nosgoth and somebody help me pls it says this "unable to connect to online suit"

And why do you post in the german section?
    signature image

i'm new here, then where i should

I moved your thread to the right section As to your problem, it might've been just an issue with the servers patching/hotfixing. Do you still get the same error message?
    Plux the Leaping Sloth
    signature image

Originally Posted by Varulven
    And why do you post in the german section?
    Germans are widely known for their engineering skills.

Fun fact: "Made in Germany", today known for best quality, was introduces over hundred years by the british to keep out the trash quality cutlery that flooded their market

I've got the same problem

yes i have the same problem

need help.

Okay so I just bought the Warband Pack on steam. I downloaded the game and every time I lunch it it gives me "Cannot connect to Online suites" I tried turning off my firewall and ive redownloaded the game and it gives me the same thing. Any help will be helpful. Thank you.

Help me please It would be greatly appriciated!

Hello,
    I cannot connect to online suit even if I disable my firewall, what do I do...

Page 7 of 9 First First ... 3456789 Last