Page 4 of 9 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

Not sure what just happened but it's working again now
    signature image

Still down for me. I just tried it again.

No network connection to online suite problem

So whenever I try to start the game, it opens and says '' connecting to online suite ''. The problem is that it won't ever connect. When the game is done trying to connect it then asys '' No network connection to online suite ''.

Please Help. -Marc

No network connection to online suite problem

Hello , I just got my access today, so i open the game, i have this problem : "No network connection to online suite problem".
    So what to do ?

No network connection to Online Suite avaiable.

Hello,
    I just activated my Steam Account for Nosgoth.
    I downloaded the game and installed it.

But everytime i want to play the game say:
    "No network connection to Online Suite avaiable."

My Firewall is deactivated.. But i still dont know how to fix it.
    I hope that someone could help me.

Greetings,
    DRAYYY

No connection to online suite.

What does that even mean?? and how can I fix it? I've spent the past hour searching google!

uhm stupid firewall error

i cant connect cuz of firewall error yet i can run any other game. how do i stop this

same problem here bro, i disable all my firewalls, make a restart, start as admin i cant find a solution and square enix just say shut down your firewalls i am searching right now for the ports for my router........ sry for bad ma bad english, but i am just very angry and sad that i buy this game -.-

This is a current bug/issue - I believe it's still ongoing...
    Last edited by lucinvampire; 8th Apr 2014 at 09:35.

Exclamation Can't connect to Online Suite

I have noticed this problem is abundant and there are a lot of answers around.

For this thread though, I want a final answer to the problem since we are this far into the Beta.

For the past day (The time I have had Nosgoth) I have gotten an immediate error saying Unable to connect to online suite.

Thanks for any help!

Is this happening as the matches begin, if so is it at the start of every match for intermittently?

There is this thread that's worth having a look at reference this issue: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10543
    Last edited by lucinvampire; 14th Apr 2014 at 08:20.

I had this same issue, and I found that I had an adware program called GorillaPrice or GorillaPricing, something like that. Pain in the butt to remove, but once I did, it worked! I would advise everyone to give that a shot.

I have the same problem, but it is only with a router. When I use my Netgear D1000 router it doens't work, while I use the Telecom router it does. Maybe there is some Nat configuration to open.
    I ask you this, because maybe it is only a Nat configuration..
    Italiano? Appassionato di Legacy of Kain? Seguici sul Forum Italiano sulla saga.

Im also on a netgear but mines named: CG3700EMR and Im not having these issues.
    The only time I get "No network connection to Online Suite available" is when you spam enter and exit into the lobby.
    Been trying this out now for 1 day and I can confirm this.
    This might be whats happening to most people if they find a lobby they dont want to play in, they start spamming enter and leave lobby in-game. After a while you will get this "No network connection to Online Suite available" on the screen and then you can only exit and reboot the game.

(click image to enlarge)

It's not my case. As I said, I played the game before, but with another router, so I would like to know the gate to open in the router configuration, if someone can help me.
    I already disabled my firewalls of Window and Antivirus, but still doesn't work, and only with Nosgoth I have this problem.
    Italiano? Appassionato di Legacy of Kain? Seguici sul Forum Italiano sulla saga.

same error cant connect to online suite and i play the day before that.... my boost runs and i only get a computer generated answer from nosgoth support that brings nothing

Unable to connect to Online Suit. PLEASE HELP!!

Everytime when i try to start the game i get the message :"Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running", so i disabled my firewall and get the same message again! Please help me i dont know what to do know...

Buddy can't connect.

Gave a friend a beta key from founder pack, they are unable to connect to the online suite. How ever every one of my other friends i've given keys can connect just fine, one had a hiccup but it then fixed itself.

They have their firewalls off, even reset their router. All I can think of on how to fix this issue is port forwarding, but I have no idea what ports to forward.

On a semi related note, they have a similar issue with origin, unable to actually log in to the origin program, they can connect to the website, but the program itself they are unable to connect to it.

I am the buddy he mentioned. He just posted before I could.

Huh, thread got moved? Either way...we need some help on this issue please? Any suggestions, ideas? Anyone got an idea on what port Nosgoth uses so he can forward it?

Cannot connect to suite

So i bought Nosgoth on steam so i download it and stuff then when i load it says connecting to suite then says cannot connect to suite if this problem persists disable your firewall it could be the problem which it wasn't... Just wondering if i have to wait the next day or is this a problem that needs to be fixed

I bought Nosgoth, and the pack which gives you 2 beta invites, 1 is running perfectly, the other one cannot even play cause of this error. He tried reinstalling, repairing, and disabling the firewall. Could anybody help him with that? :/

Originally Posted by LegenDrake
    I bought Nosgoth, and the pack which gives you 2 beta invites, 1 is running perfectly, the other one cannot even play cause of this error. He tried reinstalling, repairing, and disabling the firewall. Could anybody help him with that? :/
    I'm having this issue. Given my key to one person, the other is having issues and has done everything stated by this person. REinstalled the game, turned off firewalls, ect.

Seriously, can one of the devs or something just post some Ports we can forward and give that a try?

I obtained a beta key around January 2014, and have since been trying to play the game, but every time, I log onto it, I get a mini box that says "checking online suite", and then it says " cannot connect to online suite. If this problem persists, then disable any firewall you may have running". I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game around five or six times, restarted my computer, and even excluded it from my firewall, and I still have the same problem. What should I do?

contact support
    signature image

Page 4 of 9 First First 12345678 ... Last