Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Petition for a new Fighting Challenge DLC

Petition for a new Fighting Challenge DLC

Petition for a new Fighting Challenge DLC

I believe that after having played both the 2 DLC challenges many of us are waiting for a new fighting challenge.
    My ideal challenge is very similar to "Totally Insane" (with unlimited waves of enemies) but instead of having the "Lunatics" I would like to have "armed inmates" (with knives and stun rods) .
    If you agree with me please post and maybe we can convince Rocksteady Studios to make it: in the end this would only make us play, and love, this game even more.--

While waiting for others to join, here a list of those that already are with me:

JD_Method
    Batz-R-Us
    JDFerel
    BatFan
    supermanslayer
    Old_BenKenobi
    CaptainMcMulla
    Batman The DLC Hunter
    wontolla
    DjParagon
    The-Knight-Of-The-Night
    Swashbuckler

Yep, I'd like that.

The user formally know as Why_So_Serious_?
    Yeah, I was kinda disapponted that the "Heart of Darkness" map had rounds, I wanted it to be just like the "Totally Insane" map with unlimited rounds, I hope Rocksteady (if they release any more dlc) make another unlimited rounds map, those are the best imo.
    Formerly Why_So_Serious_?
    PSN - jackb994 - ADD ME!

I like this idea; personally I've been pondering a little idea at least for a theme.
    It's hinted at during the game about a fire at Black Gate penatentary.
    Why not have endless waves of enemies escaping from their cells during the fire??
    Could even have the sprinklers going off; alarms blaring fire billowing out in places; maybe even add in a few new faces.

Welcome to the forums, and that's not a bad idea, sounds good to me!

sounds challenging, i like it.
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

I'd like a horde style map, but just with your standard goons (unarmed, knife, baton)

I want a challenge map of Bruce Wayne in a karate gi fighting ninjas.

Yes, I'm being serious.

edit: with no weapons. No batarangs, batgrapple, nothing. Just Mr. Wayne and his godly asskicking mojo. Pardon my French, but I'd play the out of that.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

It's becoming quite obvious that a lot of you have no idea how a video game company works. What is with all the petitions for everything? It's not that simple that you guys decide you want something and then they just make it.

Where do you think that the money and the manpower for this kind of thing is going to come from? Yes, this game probably profited millions of dollars. But they had to pay back investors, pay their employees, not to mention travel and promotion expenses that were required to help make this video game the huge success it was. The amount they made in profit is likely going into software and hardware to keep each company able to compete with the likes of EA and Ubisoft....

...so if you guys reallllllllly want all this stuff on top of the game you already have, you better pony up and start sending in donations.
    --
    Jackie Fiest

I think the unlimited round maps are the best. You can just play them over and over again becuase you always know you can improve your score. Id agree with the knives & stun rods and just chuck in a few normal thugs too. Maybe this map can take place on the rooftop where you fight Joker in the end.

Originally Posted by JackieFiest
    Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

It's becoming quite obvious that a lot of you have no idea how a video game company works. What is with all the petitions for everything? It's not that simple that you guys decide you want something and then they just make it.

Where do you think that the money and the manpower for this kind of thing is going to come from? Yes, this game probably profited millions of dollars. But they had to pay back investors, pay their employees, not to mention travel and promotion expenses that were required to help make this video game the huge success it was. The amount they made in profit is likely going into software and hardware to keep each company able to compete with the likes of EA and Ubisoft....

...so if you guys reallllllllly want all this stuff on top of the game you already have, you better pony up and start sending in donations.
    Are you kidding me??? It's a simple solution. Just have SONY claim rights to ANOTHER dlc pack for Batman: AA. That way those bloodthirsty mongrels will get even more money and yet again, more NORTH AMERICAN 360 users wont be able to play it...

Yours truly,
    A still bent NORTH AMERICAN 360 owner mad at the world for not being able to play the latest Batman dlc. So much for freedom in America...

Originally Posted by Jayngo
    Are you kidding me??? It's a simple solution. Just have SONY claim rights to ANOTHER dlc pack for Batman: AA. That way those bloodthirsty mongrels will get even more money and yet again, more NORTH AMERICAN 360 users wont be able to play it...

Yours truly,
    A still bent NORTH AMERICAN 360 owner mad at the world for not being able to play the latest Batman dlc. So much for freedom in America...
    While I agree it isn't fair...those maps would take you 15 minutes, then you'd be bored again. Trust me, been there >.<

Be happy with what you've got.
    "An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded" - Blood Raven Librarian

I know, I know. It's not really about the silly challenge maps tho. It's about the principle behind it...

Originally Posted by Jayngo
    I know, I know. It's not really about the silly challenge maps tho. It's about the principle behind it...
    I know what you mean, I blame Bill Gates for thinking this would be a crappy game

Not that it would've been him directly, but you know...
    "An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded" - Blood Raven Librarian

Nah i dont like this particular idea the armed thug's with knives and batons can easily be beaten using throws and instant takedown's the challenge in Totally Insane is the fact that you cant use those moves on the loonies

How about they just work on a sequel? We move on to other games coming back occasionally to replay this one and before you know it, the time will arrive for the sequel to be released. This is why I have a love/hate attitude towards DLC. Most games don't have this option and games in the past sans PC games never had the option. Now gamers think they are entitled to everything under the sun. Just enjoy what you get for FREE and maybe you will get something more to your liking in a future DLC, but stop with the petitions.
    `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
    `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

Originally Posted by JackieFiest
    Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Is this why Wb didnt let the mkteam from the ex midway company release mk vs dc dlc even when it was like 90% complete and every one begged them to release it because it would have increased sales and satisfaction by 50%????
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead
    I want a challenge map of Bruce Wayne in a karate gi fighting ninjas.

Yes, I'm being serious.

edit: with no weapons. No batarangs, batgrapple, nothing. Just Mr. Wayne and his godly asskicking mojo. Pardon my French, but I'd play the out of that.
    yeah Im down with that,kind of a flashback sequence during his training years...if they take out the gadgets,maybe it could be in a dojo so he could grab different martial arts weapons off the walls,to keep your variation total high & rack up the points....or possibly some predator maps set in a flashback type of setting too could have intersting possiblities..
    Criminals are a cowardly,superstious lot...

Originally Posted by iamtombombadil
    How about they just work on a sequel? We move on to other games coming back occasionally to replay this one and before you know it, the time will arrive for the sequel to be released. This is why I have a love/hate attitude towards DLC. Most games don't have this option and games in the past sans PC games never had the option. Now gamers think they are entitled to everything under the sun. Just enjoy what you get for FREE and maybe you will get something more to your liking in a future DLC, but stop with the petitions.
    My hero!
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

It really isnt that huge of a DLC. Just make a room and decide who you are gonna fight. The Invisible predators take alittle design cause of th stealth. You guys act like it will take alot of money or time to do these. They probably have maps already made or maps they didnt want to put in.

Why cant they be working on the sequel and release DLC? Hell, release a map editor or Forge and you never have to worry about DLC again. Just let the users generate it. Id love to see what people could come up with for Invisible Predators.

I too am sick of not getting all the content. Especially when I saw that everything after the Joker DLC was for everyone. I *** sick of it and I might just trade the game in just so I dont have to give too s. Great game guys but you really dropped the ball on alot of potential.

Sign me up buddy
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Sign me up Scotty, I hope it gets released multiplatform

I'm in.
    The Totally Insane DLC map is my fav, exept I hate those crazy screamers. I completeley love the idea of an infinite wave of dudes, for making the biggest combo ever. That's so cool !

make an arcade dlc like batman forever
    were u can do versus matches
    have new hereos like nightwing and villians included in the roster plzzzzzzzz edios

Im on Board
    that sounds great just make sure its multiplatform

Page 1 of 2 12 Last