Thread: For all who have a grapple problem read my note!

For all who have a grapple problem read my note!

For all who have a grapple problem read my note!

Dear all gamer

*** SPOILERS ***

I play Batman for 2 days and this what I find:
    1. Unable to grapple at Arkham Mansion after meet Ivy (solved: Just skip it and go to croc lair ur map will update with new mission)
    2. Unable to jump at scrare crow 4 time meet: (solved: disable ur window live or edit ur jump height become -50)
    3. Unable to grapple at Batcave second time (solved just download 911razor trainer)
    4. Unable to grapple to exit after disable water pump (solved: just quit and reply ur batlle vs titan and couple though and after break some wall u will find F letter appear.

I think I had all Batman Arkham Asylium problem that all u have. I used Legal d2d Batman AND HAD ALL THAT GRAPPLE PROBLEM. PLS EIDOS give a mercy to us.

4. Unable to grapple to exit after disable water pump (solved: just quit and reply ur batlle vs titan and couple though and after break some wall u will find F letter appear.

I can't grapple after breaking the wall... dunno why.. i have a grapple possibility but it makes me going nowhere in a black screen...

Thumbs Down Grapple problem # 3

Hello rifq_is!:

in this moment i can`t grapple at Batcave second time, where i can download the trainer you are mentioning (911razor trainer),i can´t find it!.....

please help me with that, im really stuck , and the game is so cool!!!...
    thanks for the info

and wishing you the best!!

Originally Posted by rifq_is
    Dear all gamer

*** SPOILERS ***

1. Unable to grapple at Arkham Mansion after meet Ivy (solved: Just skip it and go to croc lair ur map will update with new mission)
    2. Unable to jump at scrare crow 4 time meet: (solved: disable ur window live or edit ur jump height become -50)
    3. Unable to grapple at Batcave second time (solved just download 911razor trainer)

I think I had all Batman Arkham Asylium problem that all u have. I used Legal d2d Batman AND HAD ALL THAT GRAPPLE PROBLEM. PLS EIDOS give a mercy to us.
    How the hell do you skip a level?

go to intensive treatment and climb sniper tower nearest and use vertical grapple and reach the intensive treatment opening

Cant grapple there can someone tell me why
    http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/s...rent=Stuck.jpg

i cant grapple to a vent on mission cheking out dr. young office, need HELP!!

i can't grapple out of the bat cave - i found and downloaded the trainer but how does it help? it can only give me unlimited health and freeze the combo timer wich isn't usefull at all...

edit - i solved the problem with another trainer by "KelSat" wich allows you to float up to the vent - thx for the using a trainer idea

You know guys, at least until Eidos starts giving a toss, just backup your .exe and use the crack. You won't have any problems then and you paid for the game. You'd only be using a method for getting what you paid for. Then if Eidos patch it you can go back to using the official files.

It would be less hassle than all the workarounds your having to do.

maybe I was lucky, but I completed the game and never had a single problem, either computerwise were it would crash or grapplewise were it woudnt let me grapple.

Originally Posted by rifq_is
    Dear all gamer

*** SPOILERS ***

i have problem
    with graple at building with gear........ after 2 nd bone army...
    when i face scarecrow for 2 nd

Originally Posted by wahyu_rockman
    i have problem
    with graple at building with gear........ after 2 nd bone army...
    when i face scarecrow for 2 nd
    Wahyu I know u can understand my languages so I will reply this special for u hehe.

Wahyu.. loe download trainer dari http://www.filestube.com/5417ca31910...By-KelSat.html udah gitu panggil dulu trainernya baru batman arkham asylumnya di load. Jadi loe ga usah pake grapple lagi tapi langsung loncat tinggi. ok.

Link is dead i found it here http://www.btscene.com/details/1933857/

do we have any solution on this ? i can not continue tha game with this grapple crap

I'm sorry. I just play this game again. and I can't get out from the botanical garden after meet Ivy. I'm supposed to go to Killer Croc's Lair but I can't even get out from botanical garden. anybody can help me?