Thread: Batman: AA Title Update 1.1 - Eng/Fre/Ita/Spa/Ger Version

Batman: AA Title Update 1.1 - Eng/Fre/Ita/Spa/Ger Version

Originally Posted by KevTheDude
    Sorry if it's a stupid question, whats the PM?
    Private messages - links at the top of the forums under your name

Have updated the hosted file now so that it shouldnt stop at the garden level.

Can people try the file again. Check original post for updates
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Originally Posted by jaycw2309
    Good luck, report back as soon as u know yeh?
    It seems like it did the trick. I haven't had any more crashes since reinstalling the patch

Just finished my second full run through the game, that last Physx fix for the botanical gardens fixed the issue i had.
    So thanks for that jaycw2309
    Now i just need to start on hard mode...
    i'm starting to wonder if i'm as crazy as Joker's henchmen

D2D also released a 1.1 patch for D2D version. I wonder if it's the same patch as the one here.
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs DDR3 1600 , EVGA GTX 680, X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, Z-5500 5.1, Corsair TX750w, Windows 7 Pro x64

Patch ściągnięty z linku w pierwszym poście działa BEZ PROBLEMU w polskiej sklepowej wersji gry.
    ----------------------------
    This patch works well with retail Polish version of the game.

Garden Crash

I'm having that problem too!!

D2D version of the game and everything was running fine after I downloaded the patch here.

But now I'm having problems with the Physx at the beggining of the garden map!!!

If I disable Physx I can play, but with it on the game crashes!!

Plz, give us a proper Patch!!!

THX

Hi There,

So far i have been playing the game with no issues at all, it ran flawlessly, but..Now I have got a major problem with the game when i get for the first time to the botanical gardens, when you're supposed to follow Harley Quinn's fingerprints...

After taking down all the bad guys inside the room and i go to open the door next to Harley's prints... Bam! the screen comes off all black and the only way to go is turning the computer off with the power button.

I already have the lowest graphic resolution with physx turned off... and the patch didn't work either..

HELP!!!!

Have you last two guys tried downloading the Physx file jaycw2309 provided on the previous page of this thread ?
    I had the same crash, simply adding that one file to my game folder solved it.

Originally Posted by BitsOfSkin
    Have you last two guys tried downloading the Physx file jaycw2309 provided on the previous page of this thread ?
    Already tried it...... didn't work.....

also the physx is turned off..... and the graphics settings are as low as possible...

Originally Posted by BitsOfSkin

Hey, I didnt notice that Physx file before!!

I only downloaded the patch!

Well, I applied the patch and after that I placed the file in the correct folder and "Voil├*" - the game works just fine!!!

Thx for helping me!!!

PL version not supported?
    radkor - wyraźnie napisali, że NIE, prawda?

No this is the EFIGS only version.. We're working on the polish version with MS still am afraid.. As your master is a totally different one will break if u install this
    B u n c h P r o d u c t i o n s

Originally Posted by BunchProductions.pl
    PL version not supported?
    radkor - wyraźnie napisali, że NIE, prawda?

No this is the EFIGS only version.. We're working on the polish version with MS still am afraid.. As your master is a totally different one will break if u install this
    Tak napisali.. Ale działa... . Gram od kilku dni i jest wszystko OK. PhysX na full. Przed instalacją patcha 1.1 miałem problemy, o kt├│rych mowa...

Yes, they wrote, but it works... I'm playing for a couple of days now, and everything's fine. PhysX level's at high.

Originally Posted by radkor
    Tak napisali.. Ale działa... . Gram od kilku dni i jest wszystko OK. PhysX na full. Przed instalacją patcha 1.1 miałem problemy, o kt├│rych mowa...

Yes, they wrote, but it works... I'm playing for a couple of days now, and everything's fine. PhysX level's at high.

Ja zainstalowałem i mi PhysX'a w grze nie widać i co?
    EDIT: sam nie wiem... niby jest niby nie mam, mam dym ale np. kafelki już nie pękają.

I installed it to PL ver. of game and there weren't PhysX in game. So - don't install. Like they say.

can i patch this on d2d version?

Yes Ryuxi.

Originally Posted by Keir
    If you experience problems with the GFWL title update an alternative link is available to download directly from the following location.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Title Update 1.1

This will also overwrite any previous TU installs and not affect your game saves.
    for some reason AVG decided to delete this patch saying it has a trojan horse generic14.BNMI. anyone else scanned this file and had any problems?

Edit: it seems the AVG in XP doesn't find this a threat, even though it's as up to date as the vista64 version is.

Worked perfect this patch: No more crashes, no more multiple jokker after die on challenges.
    Thanks.
    A note: On my brother pc didn't work, but BECAUSE he forgot delete the game folder before re-installing the game. And on another try, he did but started the game before apply the patch. now we both are playing just fine

Originally Posted by amacaqueru
    Hi There,

So far i have been playing the game with no issues at all, it ran flawlessly, but..Now I have got a major problem with the game when i get for the first time to the botanical gardens, when you're supposed to follow Harley Quinn's fingerprints...

After taking down all the bad guys inside the room and i go to open the door next to Harley's prints... Bam! the screen comes off all black and the only way to go is turning the computer off with the power button.

I already have the lowest graphic resolution with physx turned off... and the patch didn't work either..

HELP!!!!
    Same with me

How long we have to wait to release POL patch?
    So far I have some troubles like this: http://www.dailymotion.pl/user/Bunch...q_y_videogames
    But it doesn't show often. It happen if I change a location (waiting bat icon). And when I want to record gameplay (fraps). Just in that game I have error like this!
    Maybe reinstall game and INSTALL Polish Patch?
    (because I play with ENG,Ita,SPa,Ger version of patch :-P

Smile

The Patch and Windows Live is Crashing my PC Constantly, without Connecting to Live and Without the Patch, my Game is Fine.

I'm having the problem at the door whilst following Harley's fingerprints as well. I'm going to reinstall and add in Jay's thing, even though I don't use PhysX at all in my game. Maybe it'll work. Fingers freakin' crossed.

Alas, it didn't work. It gave me some complaint about an ambiguous package before starting up, and then did the same error. Just my luck.

For reference, I use a Radeon 2600 if that matters.

Thumbs Down

I thought i would try something when i Installed the BAA Patch and Sign into Windows Live, my Game Relentlisly Crahsed again

So why is Eidos fixing the bugs only with the PC version and leaving the console corrupt save and freezing issue alone? This question is for you people who work closely with the asshats at Eidos.

Smile

Eidos hasent fixed anything for the PC Version, they just made it worse.

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last