Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: Batman: AA Title Update 1.1 - Eng/Fre/Ita/Spa/Ger Version

Batman: AA Title Update 1.1 - Eng/Fre/Ita/Spa/Ger Version

Batman: AA Title Update 1.1 - Eng/Fre/Ita/Spa/Ger Version

If you experience problems with the GFWL title update an alternative link is available to download directly from the following location.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Title Update 1.1

This will also overwrite any previous TU installs and not affect your game saves.

Hope that helps.

Updated 24/09/2009 - 12:45pm - Addresses garden level issue with Physx enabled.
    Updated 24/09/2009 - 14:50pm - Garden file hosted in case user had already grabbed previous title update. (To check if require this file browse to the following folder in your batman installation folder "Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\CookedPC\Maps\PhysX\Maps\Garden" Check for a file called `Garden_A_PhysX.umap" if located there you do not need to touch this file.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Hey all, a birthday gift from me to you all..

This is the `official` hosting file from Eidos.. people with the gordon crash should try this download.

Its the same contents as the update hosted on LIVE. so no `new` fixes in that respect but downloading/installing out of live should be tried by all those user with digital installations.
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Originally Posted by jaycw2309
    Hey all, a birthday gift from me to you all..
    Indeed, thanks for helping get this sorted. And Happy Birthday you old bugger!
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Happy birthday jaycw2309!

It would be best to sticky this thread..

pl ?

Any chances that i can use it whit cenega.pl version (Polish edition) ?

Originally Posted by fuzio
    Any chances that i can use it whit cenega.pl version (Polish edition) ?
    No this is the EFIGS only version.. We're working on the polish version with MS still am afraid.. As your master is a totally different one will break if u install this

Thx 4 info, i just living hope there will be pl patch before i finish game

Is reinstalling this patch likely to make any difference to the issue of the game crashing when reloading after defeat?

Originally Posted by Muroz
    Is reinstalling this patch likely to make any difference to the issue of the game crashing when reloading after defeat?
    If on a digital download version all i can suggest is give our installer a try and see if it helps..

If on a digital download version all i can suggest is give our installer a try and see if it helps..
    I got my copy from Gamersgate, so alright then; I'll give it a go. It's worth a shot.

In any event, good show making the patch available for download.

Originally Posted by Muroz
    I got my copy from Gamersgate, so alright then; I'll give it a go. It's worth a shot.

In any event, good show making the patch available for download.
    Good luck, report back as soon as u know yeh?

Going forward, is it possible you could make future patches (If any) compatible with digital copies too?

The GFWL servers truely are terrible in my experience.

I am on the STEAM version so as of yet, not had to install any updates as it was allready pre-patched to 1.1.

Yeh steam has that as a part of its service prepatching users.. i likes that

Will this fix the problem of the game freezing on launch? (PC crashes and has to be reset. There are no error messages or anything, it just doesn't respond) I haven't even been able to load the game let alone play it!

Am very dissapointed at this time, and am considering returning it, which is shame as the demo was awesome!

Well, it seems to have solved my problem, now on my second run through the game on normal

So thanks for the non-G4WL patch.
    And as gamers, let's hope that if there's a sequal, Eidos/Rocksteady will drop the G4WL stuff and just go with a copy protection scheme, or maybe just Steam or something.
    *Has the feeling that just like with Fallout 3, G4WL is the cause of most issues seen in these forums, including the patch problems.*

Where can I get your installer?

Well, it seems i spoke too soon.
    The game now keeps on crashing inside the botanical gardens.

It doesn't specify much, other then the generic "BMStartapp. has stopped responding and has to be closed" message.
    Want me to stick the game's dump files in a .zip and upload it somewhere for analysis ?
    If so, send me a PM/

Hmm thanks for that info.. looking into the garden issue for you.

My game also chrashes at entering the Botanic Gardens even after re-patching with your version of the 1.1 patch. It is a physx issue. Certain physx files are not found by the system. I have the D2D version. The game does not chrash when physx are disabled after installing your patch.

k thanks for that.. on it..

Heres the file to try.. extract/copy this here
    C:\Program Files\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\CookedPC\Maps\PhysX\Maps\Garden
    Attached Files Attached Files

The patch has made no difference at all, it still freezes when i double click on the desktop icon. Will be giving up and returning the game. I can't believe there are this many issues when the demo was fine. The tech support service has been useless, and none of the solutions posted in these forums have worked.

I have never experienced this amount of trouble with a game previously, it's a huge dissapointment.

Kev - sorry to hear you having problems.. Disc? Download?

When you installed did it not run the launcher? showing play/settings/readme (NOT the autorun program which has `install game` option)

It's a disc copy, installed fine. When i select play game after inserting disc it freezes the same as when i use the desktop icon. I have swapped out the files as suggested in the help doc, and have aslo tried reducing hardware acceleration and disabling my sound card. I downloaded the patch from gamershell as i cannot get to the GFWL screen to download it (previous to official release). Demo copy was through steam, this worked fine.

My specs are

Windows XP Professional 32bit with SP3
    ASUS P5Q Pro MoBo
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16gHz
    2gb Ram
    ATI Radeon HD 4870 1gb GPU
    Soundblaster Live! (E880?) Sound card (also has realtek on board MoBo sound chip).

I would appreciate any advise as a have to return this tomorrow if it isn't working.

Originally Posted by KevTheDude
    It's a disc copy, installed fine. When i select play game after inserting disc it freezes the same as when i use the desktop icon. I have swapped out the files as suggested in the help doc, and have aslo tried reducing hardware acceleration and disabling my sound card. I downloaded the patch from gamershell as i cannot get to the GFWL screen to download it (previous to official release). Demo copy was through steam, this worked fine.

My specs are

Windows XP Professional 32bit with SP3
    ASUS P5Q Pro MoBo
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16gHz
    2gb Ram
    ATI Radeon HD 4870 1gb GPU
    Soundblaster Live! (E880?) Sound card (also has realtek on board MoBo sound chip).

I would appreciate any advise as a have to return this tomorrow if it isn't working.
    Check your PM

Check your PM
    Sorry if it's a stupid question, whats the PM?

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last