Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last

Thread: Batman: Brave and Bold season 2

Batman: Brave and Bold season 2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831

    Batman: Brave and Bold season 2

    So after many months the long-waited Musical episode finally arrived to the television and aired on United Kingdom's Cartoonnetwork. Did i see the episode? Heck yeah! Did i love the episode? I'm Obsessed with it! It drives me Bats, it drives me bats! *starts humming*

    Did any of the other Batfans see the episode yet? Be sure to tell your thoughts! Here's my synopis on the episode, spoilers included!



    PS. The Shark Repellent gets mentioned.

  2. #2
    Ah sweet! I haven't seen this episode yet, I seriously want to check it out. Its a phenomenal series.

  3. #3
    Im going to watch some episodes righ tnow
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    I remember you being psyched for this episode. Drazar, I would see a doctor. o_0 Perferrably not a furry one in a lab coat...I made that mistake once...did you know Chip & Dale graduated from ISU?

  5. #5
    I'm curious as to when these'll hit the US as WB seems to be neglecting us Americans.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by KillerCroc
    I remember you being psyched for this episode. Drazar, I would see a doctor. o_0
    Batman made me Bats!


    He always has a sidekick
    Some Boy Wonder at his call
    His utility belt holds everything
    Can’t find that at the mall

    The Batmobile is super fast
    There is no car that is surpassed
    It’s a good thing we’ve got Arkham
    ‘Cuz he really drives us bats!

    Drives us bats, drives us bats
    He really drives us bats bats bats
    He drives us baaats

    Whether dancing the batusi, you see
    Or using an array of tools
    He’s always got the answers
    He makes us look like fools

    He’s got no superpoweeeerrs
    He’s just a flying rat
    It’s a good thing we’ve got Arkam
    Cuz he really drives us bats

    Drives us bats
    (Worlds greatest detective)
    Drives us bats
    (Foiling every evil scheme)
    He really drives us bats, bats bats
    Heeee drives us baaaaats

    Even without shark repellent
    He’s tougher than he seems
    Other heroes often ask
    Why is he always the top cat?

    He drives us baaaats
    Drives us baaats
    Drives us bats!

  7. #7
    Came home after a not so good day.

    Saw BATB was on.
    Expected an episode i've seen a dozen times.

    And then the title screen appeared.
    This was my face throughout.


    Damn NPH has a godly voice.
    The Blackest Night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies, we crave your hearts and your demise, by my Black Hand, the dead shall rise!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Look at him
    Save the day
    Keeping evil far away
    A brave man, like no man
    Be my man,
    Batman~

    If only he could love me
    He could love me
    If only he could love me
    Like he knows fighting villains


    This episode is so beatiful. definatly enjoyable to watch it over and over again on the telly.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze
    Came home after a not so good day.

    Saw BATB was on.
    Expected an episode i've seen a dozen times.

    And then the title screen appeared.
    This was my face throughout.


    Damn NPH has a godly voice.
    What episode is that screen from? I don't remember him ever being so manic.

  10. #10
    It's from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.
    Taste FEAR!!

  11. #11
    Dammit Drazar, you've made me an addict... taking advantage of my love of Musicals! I've rewatched this episode 5 times now! One of the guys who got it up on Youtube has been suspended Poor man, he bravely provided us with Batman and for it he was sanctioned. The constitution needs a "Freedom of Bat-entertainment" amendment.
    A glimpse into the mind of one of Gotham's rogues, from inside the walls of Arkham Asylum. - Inside Eden's Mind - Chapter 26 is Up!

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Game Weasel
    Dammit Drazar, you've made me an addict... taking advantage of my love of Musicals! I've rewatched this episode 5 times now! One of the guys who got it up on Youtube has been suspended Poor man, he bravely provided us with Batman and for it he was sanctioned. The constitution needs a "Freedom of Bat-entertainment" amendment.
    That is not right. I didn't even see the episode yet, but I feel bad someone got in trouble for putting it up on YouTube. A lot of people have been anticipating this episode... seems like a rather cruel thing to punish someone for being a good guy.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Prince Daka
    That is not right. I didn't even see the episode yet, but I feel bad someone got in trouble for putting it up on YouTube. A lot of people have been anticipating this episode... seems like a rather cruel thing to punish someone for being a good guy.
    I know.If WB doesn't want people releasing it,at least legitimately release it.We here in the US haven't gotten any new episodes since the last bat on earth.
    signature image

  14. #14
    It is fantastic!! Its addictive!!! was smiling all the way through it! would pay good money to see that play ;0D Didnt realise what I was letting myself infor when I put it on but was so glad I did, has giving me a whole new insight on what the brave and the bold series is all about. I LOVE IT!!!!

  15. #15
    want to watch it again now though

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    I heard it aired on Teletoon in Canada last weekend. Maybe it will air soon on Cartoon Network?

  17. #17
    It aired on cartoon network last week plus just watched Colours of revenge episode today which had ROBIN in it! awsome!!! Does anyone know if Batgirl is making an appearance

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Batgirl was mentioned in "Night of the Huntress" so yeah we could see her in her Silver Age costume. I hope Robin becomes Nightwing (DISCO suit!) because i'm not a fan of the earth-2 costume at all.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    Batgirl was mentioned in "Night of the Huntress" so yeah we could see her in her Silver Age costume. I hope Robin becomes Nightwing (DISCO suit!) because i'm not a fan of the earth-2 costume at all.
    Cool that would be interesting to see and I totally agree I would love to see nightwing in his disco suit (who would have guessed) Infact I loved the costume in The Batman when Robin was playing Nightwing in the game and he was in the retro costume, I never thought I would have liked it but I did

  20. #20
    i really like how the 60s batman villains show up sometimes as cameos like on this episode. king tut, egghead, false face, louie the lilac... gotta love those guys

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost....&postcount=196

    Allright finally the show is returning! Soon our American friends can love the bat musical! <3

  22. #22
    Did you guys hear Adam West and Julie Newmar are gonna be in season 2 as Thomas and Martha Wanye?

    And Mark Hammil and Kevin Conroy will be in the same episode.
    The Blackest Night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies, we crave your hearts and your demise, by my Black Hand, the dead shall rise!

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze
    Did you guys hear Adam West and Julie Newmar are gonna be in season 2 as Thomas and Martha Wanye?

    And Mark Hammil and Kevin Conroy will be in the same episode.
    That's gonna be an awesome episode.

    I heard that in this series, the Wayne Murders are even more tragic:

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,083
    When will season 2 be out?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    October 16 will spin new episodes. America has 3 season 1 episodes left to air so at the start of november i guess season 2 will start.

    Yeah the show will show the Silver Age origin of Batman, where Thomas Wayne dressed up as a Bat-Man for a halloween party and took down some thugs at the same time, this inspired Bruce (who had forgotten about this event) as Batman. It's really poetic (for me lol) when in the comic you see kid Bruce asking to have the suit and Thomas replies with "i'll save it for you, my son!" I can just imagen hearing Adam West as Thomas Wayne. <3

    Mark Hamill will be Spectre, who is the god of vengeance. Kevin Conroy is the Phantom Stranger and Julia Newmar is Martha Wayne.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last