Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Batman: Brave and Bold season 2

Batman: Brave and Bold season 2

Hm, Can't wait to see that

http://www.batman-on-film.com/BTBATB...R_10-7-09.html

Episode of BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD. Airing October 23 at 7:30 PM ET/PT on the Cartoon Network

I'm excepting all of you fellow Brave and Bold (and everyone else too!) to watch this fine quality episode. The 5 songs played in this episode are the most awesome thing ever since the creation of this magnificent Batman show. Also the soundtrack will be released on October 24th. Ima buy me a copy when i get to New York city!

ugh i have to wait until the 23rd... that feels like forever!

Actually,new episodes begin this Friday when "When OMAC Attacks!" is aired in the US.
    signature image

OMAC attacks is a great episode. It's another Jack Kirby honored episode with Jeff Benneth voicing Omac.

So who watched the episode of "When Omac attacks!" ? I loved it. The Chemistry between Blank|Batman and Omac|Batman was just awesome, and the sacrifise Batman does at the end is totally awesome.

I'm gonna download it from PSN tonight.
    signature image

I watched the last 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    I'm gonna download it from PSN tonight.
    Cool. How did you like it?

Originally Posted by butterskenny
    I watched the last 2 minutes.
    Bah you!

Allright guys, heres a preview for the Music Meister episode, he drives us Bats song!
    http://comicbookresources.com/?page=...show_id=177547

The episode will air October 23.

Drazar: I saw it yesterday (all of it)

You can post your thoughts on a spoiler tag. It already aired in Europe & Canada and whatnot. So i'm not surprised if most people here have seen it. =p

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Cool. How did you like it?

Bah you!

Allright guys, heres a preview for the Music Meister episode, he drives us Bats song!
    http://comicbookresources.com/?page=...show_id=177547

The episode will air October 23.

Sorry it's just...to....this doesn't look to good.

Pied Piper, is he?

http://tv.ign.com/articles/103/1038038p1.html

So rate and review guys. How did you like the episode?

So has there been any word on the Season 1 release on Blu-Ray?

Implying DC|Warner Brothers will release things on Blu-ray. =p You best bet is to wait for many years or just get the DvD collections.

Originally Posted by Drazar

Implying DC|Warner Brothers will release things on Blu-ray. =p You best bet is to wait for many years or just get the DvD collections.
    They better at least release The Complete first season on DVD(If not Blu-Ray,also.I'm gettin' really pissed at the amount of hard-drive space they're takin' up.
    signature image

Good news everyone!
    http://www.newsarama.com/tv/091023-b...rave-bold.html

As for doing another full musical episode? The Partners certainly are up for it. Then again, this isn’t the last time they have written songs for “Brave & Bold.”

“Without revealing much about what’s going on next season, there will be some more wonderful musical numbers coming,” says Ritmanis. “We think they will be delightful to everyone.”

“ I don’t know,” says Tucker. “If we had known how hard it would have been, we probably never would have done it. There are at least two more songs coming up in season two. Not full blown musicals now. Honestly, I would love to. Yet there was so much more work in this one episode than any other episode we have done, just from a scheduling/budgetary standpoint there’s no way to do another of those.”
    So while we may not get another full musical episode until Season 3. We're atleast confirmed to receive 2 songs! <3

@Batfan08: We should be getting season 1 full dvd sooner or later.

during the "drives us bats" song you see every villain ever put on the show during the end (when everyones face is placed in small brady bunch-like boxes). i even saw bane, riddler & robin in there! haha. gotta love the 1966 villains gettin more appearances too. & the songs were really catchy & full of batman references. yet another great brave & the bold episode. this series seriously is awesome.

They've done the musical,now it's time to break the fourth wall and produce an episode of the brave and the bold in...

3D!!!
    signature image

I didn't like this episode at all...

Originally Posted by Prince Daka
    during the "drives us bats" song you see every villain ever put on the show during the end (when everyones face is placed in small brady bunch-like boxes). i even saw bane, riddler & robin in there! haha. gotta love the 1966 villains gettin more appearances too. & the songs were really catchy & full of batman references. yet another great brave & the bold episode. this series seriously is awesome.
    Everysingle character from the show made a cameo in the episode excluding Bat-mite.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    They've done the musical,now it's time to break the fourth wall and produce an episode of the brave and the bold in...

3D!!!
    Haha. =p How about live action spoof instead?

Oh,you mean 4d?
    signature image

Oh poop. I can't remember the name of the episode that I just watched. I was a bit stunned that Psycho Pirate would be picked as a villain...the only thing that he was good for in the comics was in that one panel where Superboy shoves his mask through the back of his head. Good entertainment. At least The Outsiders made a return.

Yeah that episode was great. Did you like how disturbing Black Lightning's traumas were? Anyhow NEW episode confirmed for November 20th!:
    Death Race to Oblivion!
    Plot: Mongul forces heroes and villains alike to race for the planet's survival

Holy ridicilius awesomness, Batman!

You know I am one of the only people I know who really likes this show. I think it's great, but somepoeple think it is really bad, and I am not sure why. It is no TAS though, but still it's better then The Batman.

Also has anybody seen an episode were Mad-Hatter had a cameo? I havn't seen it, but I know that Green Arrow was in it. If anybody knows what the name of the episode is please tell me though because I would really like to see Mad-Hatter.

Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last