Thread: my thoughts on the game (Devs please read)

my thoughts on the game (Devs please read)

my thoughts on the game (Devs please read)

First off, very good main plot, main game. One of the best i have played no doubt. I have had no crashes, no bugs to report and everything is fine, i love the game to bits.

However, i have had a major chunk of my game experience taken off me. How you ask? The cheaters on the leaderboards in challenge mode thats how. I play (or was going to play) the challenge modes to , well, you know, challenge people from around the globe for best scores. However i cannot compete with the morons, yes they are morons, that litter the leaderboards with bogus 10billion points. I have played this on my friends x-box and there is non of that there. Sure its easy to cheat on a PC game and it happens on quite a few. But when nothing gets done about it from microsoft no matter how many people report them over across an infinite amount time then you really have to ask yourself... do you have the full game experience from this great product or was a massive chunk of it stolen from you by idiots who cheat for no other reason than they know they cant be harmed account wise, or penalised in any way and think its funny. I really want to play those game modes but now i feel there is no point.

Can anything be done by eidos? Either from yourselves or any mention of these activites to microsoft from yourselves? I cant stand cheating especially when it affects me and a product i have paid for.

bump

Originally Posted by lawsie
    bump
    LOL - You only posted YESTERDAY, why bump today?

Also, open your eyes.

Originally Posted by lawsie
    I have played this on my friends x-box and there is non of that there.
    Are you sure

Originally Posted by Gimpymoo
    LOL - You only posted YESTERDAY, why bump today?

Also, open your eyes.

Are you sure

from a few weeks ago there was no hacked results yes, i dont know about now. Also this post was on page 2 of the forums, which is why i bumped. Obvious to some.

People are capable of reading the 2nd page of a forum, would be pretty silly if people kept on "bumping" stuff, just because it was on the 2nd page.

well, that IS the meaning of bumping stuff you know, to get it noticed more. Hence the bump. Incidentally.

Lawsie, I agree with you completely on both the quality of the game and the fact these cheaters are morons who are essentially denying us a portion of the game we love.

I only hope it's possible to have something done about these idiots

In the meantime, feel free to add your GFWL account ID to this thread - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...48#post1187148 .
    Then at least we can challenge each other without the cheaters until something is done!

Neil.

Originally Posted by macmurphy
    Lawsie, I agree with you completely on both the quality of the game and the fact these cheaters are morons who are essentially denying us a portion of the game we love.

I only hope it's possible to have something done about these idiots

In the meantime, feel free to add your GFWL account ID to this thread - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...48#post1187148 .
    Then at least we can challenge each other without the cheaters until something is done!

Neil.
    thanks, added myself of course.