Thread: I want My Save Data

I want My Save Data

Exclamation I want My Save Data

Hi
    when i started the game i didn't make a profile and played 40% of the game
    but when i want to sign in using a online/offline profile my save game is vanish
    how can i get my save game into offline profile
    plz help i don't want to start again

If you go to My Documents>Eidos>Batman Arkham Asylum>Save Data>(Bunch of numbers and letters) you should find your save data. Back it up somewhere, uninstall batman AA completely (recommend revouninstaller) and GFWL. Restart the computer, reinstall and play. Start a new game but DONT log into windows live. Close the game as soon as you can and move the save game you backed up back into the location above and delete the one you just made. Hopefully when you load up the game you will see your original game save.

It's a bit of a fiddle and may not work so I would really recommend starting again, I know it's a pain but it's to do with GFWL not eidos really.

Good luck.

Thank you i will try

Originally Posted by GuitarBat
    If you go to My Documents>Eidos>Batman Arkham Asylum>Save Data>(Bunch of numbers and letters) you should find your save data. Back it up somewhere, uninstall batman AA completely (recommend revouninstaller) and GFWL. Restart the computer, reinstall and play. Start a new game but DONT log into windows live. Close the game as soon as you can and move the save game you backed up back into the location above and delete the one you just made. Hopefully when you load up the game you will see your original game save.

It's a bit of a fiddle and may not work so I would really recommend starting again, I know it's a pain but it's to do with GFWL not eidos really.

Good luck.
    look i when i make a new game with my signed in profile i see two folders in save data no t one as before
    i think i can change them only by names

i will try

Hey Amd_mido how did it go? With regard to your comment, when you uninstalled it may not of cleared up the original config folders from the original install. If you right click>properties on the saves in either folder you should be able to tell when the save was created. The folder with the latest save will be the new game save folder. If you put your original game save into here you should be ok.

Again I have not tried this myself so I'm really not sure if it will work.