Thread: [Desperate] saved back up not working

[Desperate] saved back up not working

[Desperate] saved back up not working

guys i have a backup of my previous save game at 50%..

If i try to use it copying the files in savedata folder, batman shows 'Corrupted savegame'

Plz help me, i can't restart since the begging

thanks!

Originally Posted by xnavigator
    guys i have a backup of my previous save game at 50%..

If i try to use it copying the files in savedata folder, batman shows 'Corrupted savegame'

Plz help me, i can't restart since the begging

thanks!
    It may be to do with who you are signed in as on your games for windows live profile
    It may be because you are using a different .exe to launch the game, for instance if you patched the game or something.

hi thanks for reply.

I use the game from Steam, I haven't touched the .exe. I created new profile on Games for windows, and i can't reopen my last profile where i have the replay.

This game has a protection to link the save game to the profile so if u want to use other profile save game u can't!

And i don't understand why!??!!!
    Isn't enough that we poor LEGAL users have to accept all that crappy antiwarez protection and installations limits. No now we even can't use the save game.

WTF i bought this game 49€ from steam can i use it?!?!

I seem to remember people had simlair problems when playing GTA 4 on the PC which was also using GFWL. I think there is a solution but I cant remember what it is, just search Google for GFWL saved backups and you should get something.

This link may help as well: http://multiplayernetwork.net/forums...t=0&#entry6955

Same problem here except I'm using dvd version vs. Steam and I am logged into same GFWL account as before (just upgraded OS). It did ask me for the key again and accepted it, now says my backed up saved game is corrupt.