Thread: Just Cause VS Scribblenauts!

Just Cause VS Scribblenauts!

Just Cause VS Scribblenauts!

Yeah! Well. I know, this is absurd. Who cares.

You know what scribblenauts has? Tons of vehicles, weapons, people, buildings and even grappling hooks.

You know what it doesn't have? RED FLASHES! (ok, smoke puffs are worse than red flashes, but no red flashes!)

You know what else does it have? Multiple attachments!!!!
    Everything should be a sandbox

and its released already and u cant type in anything thats a noun and it shows up. like u could put a gladiator on a unicorn. INSANE!
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    My kids have been playing the scribblenaughts game almost all day. awesome game.

I've been playing the Brutal Legend demo most of the day.... Killer game.

I would say that if the devs include a gladiator riding unicorn into JC2 then that would be awesome.

Lol
    Recording on 360 FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by chip5541
    My kids have been playing the scribblenaughts game almost all day. awesome game.

I've been playing the Brutal Legend demo most of the day.... Killer game.

I would say that if the devs include a gladiator riding unicorn into JC2 then that would be awesome.
    Haha, I wish they played Scribblenauts to get ideas for JC2 (it can be). And I would love to see a gladiator riding a unicorn in one of those deep jungles

what 'bout some mystery animals in the deep deep forrests in jc2 or in a cave (minotaurus is in a cave) and like a manbearpic in the woods (MWAHAHAHAH southpark)
    or JUST LEATHERFACE WHO KILLS YOU WITH HIS ALMIGHTY (but not so almighty as the (light comming out of the heaven, a mysterious pillow comes out from below and the dual hook is laying on it, angels starting to sing,devil is dying.) THE DUAL HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    CHAINSAW
    dual-hook,2-tone desert eagle,rico,vertical gameplay ITS LIKE A FREAKIN DREAM COME THRUE!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lolboyy
    what 'bout some mystery animals in the deep deep forrests in jc2 or in a cave (minotaurus is in a cave) and like a manbearpic in the woods (mwahahahah southpark)
    or just leatherface who kills you with his almighty (but not so almighty as the (light comming out of the heaven, a mysterious pillow comes out from below and the dual hook is laying on it, angels starting to sing,devil is dying.) the dual hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    chainsaw
    lllllllllllloooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    lllllllllllloooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

i thought so =) AND MAYBE A SILLY SALLY IN THE WOODS WHO WALKS HAND IN HAND WITH GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!! HE AINT THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE SO WHY DONT INSULT HIM
    dual-hook,2-tone desert eagle,rico,vertical gameplay ITS LIKE A FREAKIN DREAM COME THRUE!!!!!!

You goin too far, come back to our world!

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    You goin too far, come back to our world!
    NEVA!!!! I LUV THE PLANET IAM LIVING ON ALTHOUGH I DONT HAVE AIR!!!!!

Mm, the lack of air could be a problem. Could be...

I hav already tried tying a plane to a soldier, it worked and it RULED!
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

You should add that scribblenauts has infinity parachutes too.

Ah, yes, but I wanted to mess around with what Just Cause doesn't have and needs, or needs to cease having, lol. And damn delays, I want Scribblenauts already but I guess it's still not out on europe

well ill giv u a review.

IT IS AMAZING!

It looks like that. Hell, a game where you can glue a kangaroo to a fishing rod already glued to a lettuce and let the kangaroo go crazy, has to be a 10/10! I imagine many possibilities thinking about that... Just like thinking about the dual hook

I just got scribblenauts!!!!!!!!!!! by the way 100th post
    Recording on 360 FTW!!!!!

@texkid Scribblenauts is indeed one of the most amazing games ever created.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

hehe, that was a long time ago...

And it is an awesome game, but i still cant believe i actually bought a ds game. Haha, i havent bought a game for the ds in 2 yrs. before that.

@texkid I haven't played my DS in weeks, but I'll probably be playing on it very soon. lame graphix but still keeps me entertained.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

yah same here, i usually take it on long trips.

Ueee! Ha, such a thread I made And, almighty Scribblenauts is getting an awesome sequel, with fixed controls and adjectives, woohoo!!!

i still havent gotten scribblenauts. i have my lil cousins pink ds that she gave to me but i avent gotten around to gettin the game yet
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

scribblenauts = chtulu

Scribblenauts FTW.