Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Is anyone playing the game perfectly for pc?

Is anyone playing the game perfectly for pc?

Question Is anyone playing the game perfectly for pc?

im reading alot of the threads saying that there are alot of problems they are getting, to get a chance of light, can anyone just tell me that they have played the game the right way (such as being able to glide, installed perfectly, physx can be enabled, yada yada yada). btw im getting the retail version.

P.S. since im getting B:AA like when dlc comes out already, could someone like tell me how to download the dlc? i mean is it like logging onto windows live games and just downloading it from there?

I currently can't play the game because of the major bug mentioned in the 'Game Crashes' thread. Technically, I could play - But that would be with PhysX off and the game not looking anywhere near as good as it could be.

I'd say wait. The game seems to have a lot of random crashes.

you know thanks for the quick reply, im just scared that im going to waste time to go and buy a game worth $50 and like an hour later show up again returning the game and saying "its bugged", (i have done this in the past) i just want to make sure im getting everything for my money.

Runs great for me. I downloaded it while at work and then came home and installed without a problem

Works fine for me. The patch install took a while though.

You should be asking if the people are able to use PhysX though. That appears to be the problem for most people.

Runs well for me with PhysX on HIGH!

Peerless installation, great gameplay, tons of contents - awesome job by RockSteady!

I have physx on HIGH but there is barely any physx in the game.

Other than that, the game runs flawlessly

Yeah the game is fantastic and runs great so far. I did have one crash to desktop but I think it was a steam hipcup due to all the traffic last nite. I'm having a separate CCC issue for my ATI card but other than that, no problems so far.

Runs perfectly for me, Physx runs fine... no bugs at all... Great game!!

I had an issue with GFWL that ended up being a patience thing...it had trouble downloading my profile, but after it installed the patch completely, it works perfect on high everything.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Originally Posted by shevanel77
    I have physx on HIGH but there is barely any physx in the game.

Other than that, the game runs flawlessly
    go to your nvidia control panel then check to see if physX is enabled

I run this game Perfectly. looks amazing in 1920x1080

im having trouble with it cause it usually crashes when the eidos logo is showing when you first start the game. sometimes i can get past this but then i always get stuck at the first gordon cut scene.

also there already is a patch? how do you get it? if its just for the nvidia cards then i shouldnt need it cause i got an ATI HD 4830.

thanks

Ah, the Gordon Glitch.

perfect also

Originally Posted by fe-man
    im having trouble with it cause it usually crashes when the eidos logo is showing when you first start the game. sometimes i can get past this but then i always get stuck at the first gordon cut scene.

also there already is a patch? how do you get it? if its just for the nvidia cards then i shouldnt need it cause i got an ATI HD 4830.

thanks
    He did not ask if you where having problems, he asked how many of us are running perfect.

Runs great.

Runs like a dream!

G51VX-RX05
    Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P7350 2.0 Ghz
    4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 memory
    320GB SATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M 1GB
    Windows Vista 64 bit
    Retail edition of GTAIV

GFWL Gamertag- Johnny Pessetti

I had one random crash, but other than that it runs great. It's beautiful and the physx is a nice touch. I have seen/noticed a good bit of it and it's all appropriately placed. (Physx CAN be overdone, you know.) Fog moves out of my way, papers do as well.. webs part and actually stick to me when I go through them... those rubber things hanging down in a door way have a nice parting animation and stop if I stop, and go back to hanging down if I back out. Lots of nice effects. The random crash... well I'm not sure what caused it but I restarted and it was just fine.

I just finished a part with Scarecrow and it was AMAZING. The Physx (I think) effect when the walls crumble and start flying around him was just breathtaking. My jaw actually dropped.

Just in case you're wondering:

Vista 64bit
    AMD Phemon II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2Ghz Quad-Core
    Nvidia GTX 295 1792Mb GPU
    Nvidia GTS 250 1Ghz GPU (Dedicated Physx processor)
    6GB 1333Mhz DDR3 Corsair RAM

Runs great, everything at max (including Physx and AA @ 16xQ)!

Less than prepossessing first experiences with GFWL aside the game's fantastic.

I'm running great!

No problems so far!

I'm at about 30% progress, and stuck on the PhysX bug. Other than that, it is pitch-perfect; I had 0 crashes before the 1.1 patch.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last