Thread: Can't install patch

Can't install patch

Can't install patch

When installing, it says "Batman has not been installed or cannot be found", but I HAVE installed it, I just bought it today. What gives?

I'm getting the same error. Damn it!! Why can't we have the best game this year be more bug-free than this??

Hello:

Do we all need this patch?

Al...

I just purchased it today as well and I am experiencing the same problem!

Please someone?!

Got the fix!!

If you have a legal copy of the game but bought it from Best Buy early and installed it before the release date, then you should uninstall the game (you can keep your saved games) and then reinstall it.

When I did that, it worked and my game is playing flawlessly with all options on!

I bought mine today at Best Buy on the release date?!

Where do you find the patch?

I'm trying to update mine with GFWL. Eidos, Please HELP!!!!!!

I bought it after the release date... the 15th. I got it from EB games. I've already started playing the game in an offline account. I shouldn't have to reinstall it, it runs perfect, only thing that doesnt work is this stupid patch.

It sure would be nice if they offered a manual patch?!

Ok, I went ahead and uninstalled it and reinstalled it and ..... Voila, it is working now throught GFWL. Very odd but I am happy now!

Any way to keep save games if I uninstall it?

The patch is made available when you log into the Live servers. Playing offline doesnt connect you to the servers so patch wont be forced on you. People were hosting the patch on other servers so you could try that.

If you uninstall it asks if you want to keep save games.. say yes. this just keeps the folder on my docs untouched on uninstall.
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

What about us whose countries aren't supported by LIVE? It would be really nice if there's an official patch from official source somewhere

Originally Posted by LightningZERO
    What about us whose countries aren't supported by LIVE? It would be really nice if there's an official patch from official source somewhere
    exactly what I said. there are some links leading to RS, megaupload etc with official patch but eidos should really put it on bataa.com just to be certain it's the real deal for us who can't use GFWL

Hello:

What is this patch for? Do we all need to use it?

Al...