Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: The Almighty Dual Hook D'committee

The Almighty Dual Hook D'committee

The Almighty Dual Hook D'committee

I have recently formed the Almighty Dual Hook D' committe. If your wondering about the d its so our abbreviation will be ADHD lol. Anyway this committee is sorta like a government for the dual hook. I mainly made it so new ppl think that there is a real secret government for da dual hook. to be in the ADHD u must have accumulated at least 100 posts on this forum and sign the oath that will be given to u when u meet the requirements. Our honorary president is Mr. sunshine of course and when he isnt on the forum presidency goes in order of seniority in the committee. (This sounds pretty legit right?). If interested in being in the ADHD post on this thread or if u have any recommendations for the ADHD jus hit me with em here.

i keep forgetting the oath so im just posting it here Found it fill in your name in the line and add your name at the bottom:

I ____________ do solemly swear to uphold all the laws of the ADHD and do all things right and just except when playing jc or jc2.

I also do solemly swear to hate and complain about the red flash whenever possible and righteous. In addition to the red flash i will disrespect EA and mercs2 equally with the red flash. I will respect all members of ADHD and uphold the respect and dignity of Rico and Mr. sunshine at all times
    in the name of the Almighty Dual Hook.

Signed by brauny, polimerjones, Sadistic Sandbox Player, hobodealer,

ADHD crap (changed to crap in reference to a certain thread being locked and me getting a "point" for bad language) list, this is a list of ppl that are not respected by da ADHD:

T.Mani
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Edit: Damn! I can't even make a big LOL! Yes, I tried to draw it with letters but they just get dissordered!
    Everything should be a sandbox

wat?
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by brauny
    wat?

ok.......... where is member if ADHD in your signature?
    Brauny is right.

whatever..lol...be in soon!!!
    VTOL please

ok try to reach 100 posts
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

im in now....did oath in another post
    VTOL please

Haha, lol, I just googled the true meaning of ADHD! I guess it suits us

its attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder...isnt it
    VTOL please

ha i didnt notice what it really meant, until u pointed it out..............hahaha

in this case though it is almighty dual hook committee and a random D on the end..haha lol
    VTOL please

Originally Posted by brauny
    I have recently formed the Almighty Dual Hook D' committe. If your wondering about the d its so our abbreviation will be ADHD lol. Anyway this committee is sorta like a government for the dual hook. I mainly made it so new ppl think that there is a real secret government for da dual hook. to be in the ADHD u must have accumulated at least 100 posts on this forum and sign the oath that will be given to u when u meet the requirements. Our honorary president is Mr. sunshine of course and when he isnt on the forum presidency goes in order of seniority in the committee. (This sounds pretty legit right?). If interested in being in the ADHD post on this thread or if u have any recommendations for the ADHD jus hit me with em here.
    i dont know if you where looking for a different word the d' committee but if so you could try
    Almighty Dual Hook Directors, Department, Division, delegation, delegates...
    Check Out Some Great Videos At Just Cause Videos!!!

i like my way better. Its funnier and i have adhd thats how i thought of it lol
    Brauny is right.

its a true story lol. The guy that diagnosed me said to my mom "Mam, ur child has severe adhd i dont think one medication alone will even affect his problem" i now take a double dose of adhd pills per day and i still have my moments lol
    Brauny is right.

uhhh... well having it be almighty dual hook delegates would still be adhd

yea but my way reflects jc2 because its ridiculous and why wont i change it to delegates? Just cause.
    Brauny is right.

no need to change just thought thats what the post ment i like d'committee better asnyway

Hehehe, you can't agree?

well thank u. i meant like any ideas we could ad to da oath or if anyone wanted to be real legit and make our jc constitution. Not change da name
    Brauny is right.

Hobodealer is in da D'commitee now. lets all clap. clap clap clap
    Brauny is right.

i cant get in yet.

only 9 posts to go. keep it up
    Brauny is right.

so close....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last