Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last

Thread: User Created Media

User Created Media

User Created Media

I don't know if you guys enjoy my edited Just Cause 2 pics, but i like making them. So heres the old ones and i am making some more over different forum topics. Please if any one else has User Created Media post as well.
    Check Out Some Great Videos At Just Cause Videos!!!

I liked them and I want more!
    Everything should be a sandbox

Originally Posted by polimerjones

i was thinkin about making one like that, but u did it better then what i had planned.
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

this one was kinda hard. original pic that jeep came from was full o grass and flowers...

Hahaaaaaa! I can only thank you! Awwwwwesome!

polimerjones...you are great. Well done.
    Insert clever signature here.

my favorite one... lol

Yes! Youve captured a Big Foot!

Amazing!

Yesssssssssss! Seeing my ideas(bigfoot and the net gun and capturing bigfoot, attaching a guy to helicopter blades) being photoshopped into the game make me smile. You are like the second best mycoldman is best of course but its close. But why is bigfoot purple. Is that suppossed to be the one eyed one horned flying purple ppl eater lol
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

lol. just a bad picture. and keep bringing the good ideas. thats where i get mine!!!

You forgot the confetti shotgun that bigfoot is holding lol. And i mentioned an eater egg involving godzilla and batman. Can u check the thread and try to make that one with rico
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Brauny is right.

Not bad at all! And the multy is there! How could that be bad?

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    Not bad at all! And the multy is there! How could that be bad?
    i just ment a bad pic of bigfoot. and godzilla here we come....

Dont forget the octavio with batman in it holding the triple hook. Good luck buddy and it would be awesome if rico was surfing on the octavio with batman in it
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by polimerjones
    i just ment a bad pic of bigfoot. and godzilla here we come....
    Oh no you can't! You gonna do it!

That one is gonna be alot harder to do. If he can pull that off i will spell his name with c4 and bullets when this game comes and make it my wallpaper
    Brauny is right.

So, it seems that Polimerjones is gone, may he be doin it right now? LOL

He'll prolly be done sometime around 7 if he makes it the way im seein iy in my head. there's alot happenin in the scene
    Brauny is right.

Got to look close... its all there... its so dumb.

epic...haha
    VTOL please

I knew it would be up around 7 and i dont see the triple hook. Where is it? Once i find that u have ur name spelled wit c4 and bullets in jc2
    Brauny is right.

I wanted to make a special pic for the Triple Hook but that will have to wait.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last