Page 25 of 25 First First ... 152122232425

Thread: FFVII Saving - Question and Issues

FFVII Saving - Question and Issues

Unhappy No Cloud/No Save

Like many people here, I cannot access the Cloud Service.

At the same time, when I went to save for the first time, it wouldn't let me select a save file to save my game. It's very weird.

Please advise. I think it might be on SE's end, which might mean they might need to check the servers. (I know, long weekend, its when all this stuff happens)

Yeah when I first turned it on it seemed to work fine but turned off right after. What's up??

Cloud save not aviable

i have test it and it show ever it is not aviable how can i fix it?

No cloud save? ='(

I just bought this game on Steam and I'm getting this. Judging by the posts in this thread, this appears to be a problem that has been going on for along time and Square Enix therefor has little intention of fixing it. This isn't the game company I remember.

Same thing happening here. Been playing off and on again for a while, and now I get the urge to play again, the Cloud Save server is unavailable. Some help ASAP would be appreciated.

Just letting you all know this is happening to everyone. I cannot save my games and I do hope they get this issue fixed soon.

Originally Posted by Acidminded
    I just bought this game on Steam and I'm getting this. Judging by the posts in this thread, this appears to be a problem that has been going on for along time and Square Enix therefor has little intention of fixing it. This isn't the game company I remember.
    Actually it was working. This issue just started recently

its happening to me as well. this is complete bull t square. i will not be buying anymore products from this crap company. i hope they rot in the deepest circle of hell, penniless and alone

Originally Posted by Acidminded
    LMAO out of all the yrs iv played FFXI which is a long time going on 13yrs i think might be 12 this is exactly wat ud expect from them idk wat u remember or how long ago it was but they have been like this for as long as i can remember i mean look wat they did to 11 and r they fixing it no instead they made a new mmo 14 which failed then they went and made 14 a realm reborn instead of workin on the one that was making them alot of money at the time now its dieing and 14 still sux this is an old game they was brought of for those who loved it which tbh it was there best of the rpgs but not enough ppl into it so its low on priorities they dont care about there customers they care about where there next buck is coming from which will never change

those of you who dont care about the char booster u can set it to offline mode now and save it locally if u back up ur saves incase u need to uninstall make sure u copy the whole folder not the save files or when u reinstall itll jus delete them

Can't open save file and battle system won't start!

Okay, so this is more my fault than anything, but my laptop has very limited space, so I put FFVII on a 16G flashdrive. I put the installer and .bin files, the save files from My Documents (a copy still is there if for some reason that should matter), and all of the data that the game actually installs on it of course. But the thing is, when I start it up, the game apparently can't locate the save files. This really irritated me, but I started a new file up anyway, just to see if it will at least work. Everything operates very smoothly until Cloud chases after Barret and the soldiers jump out in front of him. The screen goes black and spins into the battle screen, but the battle doesn't start. The music keeps playing but the screen stays black. Then I get an error message saying an unknown exception has occurred. How can I address these 2 issues?

this popped up on me last nite. anyone have any idea how long it usually takes to get 'fixed'?

I'm not seeing my cloud save as of May 7th. Please advise to when the cloud service is available. Thank you!

I'm getting the same error: I use cloud saving and I'm not able to synch my saves from another pc. Even on the profile of SquareEnix website I can't see any change made to the save files while playing with cloud saving turned on. Thank you for your support!

my profile has not updated for more than a week. i have deleted the saves that show up on my online profile, and covered over them with new saves, but i still can only see the two save files on my online account from way back when i only had 8 hours of playtime. Help!

Just picked up the game in the sales and this it appears has still not been fixed. I know I can play without it but It seems like a good feature and its worrying that they do not fix it or at very least issue a statement letting people know.

Cloud Saving not working for Steam

FF VII Cloud saving is not working for Steam. Please fix this. I play this game on multiple machines depending on where I am at, and would like to be able to load the save files regardless of which machine I play from.

Final Fantasy VII Cloud Saves

Hello, SE Forums. I've clocked around fifteen hours on a separate computer at my home, and would like to continue that save on my laptop at school for, let's just say, educational reasons. If I were to activate cloud saving on my laptop, would that override my saves at home?
    Thank you.

Page 25 of 25 First First ... 152122232425