Thread: The Spirit of Arkham , who is it?

The Spirit of Arkham , who is it?

Smile The Spirit of Arkham , who is it?

I"m not really sure but I think Mad Dog and Amadeus Arkham are one in the same. Do you have to go where he's buried to solve the last Riddle? I need to know for this is the last Riddle.I have all The Riddler's riddles. I need the last Tablet of The Spirit of ArkhamTablet to complete the game.

All I shall say is go to where you found Clayface.

Honestly, the last few "tapes" gave it away about who he is.

Did anyone watch the Asylum's history ad before the game was released? Seems like it says the same than what the Spirit of Arkham tablets say

Ok...talk to Clayface.
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

SpongBob .. Patrick =)

lol how can u not have worked out who the ghost was? the voice on the tapes is the voice of warden sharp! i noticed it after finding about 4 or 5 of the secrets. i admit i wasnt sure at the time, but as the post above says, it virtually tells u who it is towards the last few.

Originally Posted by xST-ANGERx
    lol how can u not have worked out who the ghost was? the voice on the tapes is the voice of warden sharp! i noticed it after finding about 4 or 5 of the secrets. i admit i wasnt sure at the time, but as the post above says, it virtually tells u who it is towards the last few.
    Use spoiler tag's please, some people havn't gotten the game yet (PC user's) and people are still finding the chronicles.

Incase you didn't know, you click the little [S] in blue at the top, then type what you want to say inbetween the [spoilertags].

Welcome to the forum.
    GT:CRA2ED PENGUIN PSN:JokerHere "Did anyone hear about an escaped patient hunting down guards ? No ? Stick Around" - The Joker

Do you need to find all the bugs to discover the truth...or can i just go do it now?
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

Originally Posted by NoMoarDedCawpz
    Do you need to find all the bugs to discover the truth...or can i just go do it now?
    Yes you need to find them all

It's Alfred

OMGPLOTTWIST

I really couldnt believe it at first that the spirit of Amadeus Arkham was

I guessed it was him, in fact I thought everybody knew, from the first time I saw the Arkham History trailer I knew it was him. The voices just match.

Yep, solve them all, go to the Clay-cell area and prepare your

Poor little Batman. YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW! - Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Asylum

Originally Posted by Turn and Face the Strange

http://instantrimshot.com/

Originally Posted by Gee
    *canned laughter/applause*
    Poor little Batman. YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW! - Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Asylum

I think it ended up being quite a letdown really. Would have been nice if it were something more cryptic.
    `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
    `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

Its Killer Moth!
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

Originally Posted by Turn and Face the Strange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jg2okfrmR4

I think you meant...
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Originally Posted by Nemesis296
    I think you meant...
    exactelly.... houra for the quote i see how you did it

Spirit of Arkham

Originally Posted by AdamWestsDarkBluePants
    All I shall say is go to where you found Clayface.

Okay after reviewing the tapes I came to the conclusion it was Quincy Sharp... I went back to the pententiary.. I made it to the cell I think Clayface was in..I see a man there, probably Clayface disguised as Commissoner Gordon..Now what..?? I see him ..Nothing happens...In others please spoil it for me.. I'm tired of waiting.. I want to end it..now.

Originally Posted by hunter1014
    Okay after reviewing the tapes I came to the conclusion it was Quincy Sharp... I went back to the pententiary.. I made it to the cell I think Clayface was in..I see a man there, probably Clayface disguised as Commissoner Gordon..Now what..?? I see him ..Nothing happens...In others please spoil it for me.. I'm tired of waiting.. I want to end it..now.
    Where did you EXACTLY leave the Warden?