Thread: New Official PC PhysX Trailer

New Official PC PhysX Trailer

New Official PC PhysX Trailer

You would think someone would have posted this in the PC section first!
    Looks amazing!
    Plus the speed of the video is how fast people with low PCs will play the game too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSHkOemvSNg

How do you properly embed YouTube videos here?

NICE!!

This should be stickied or such. Thanks for the link, hadnt seen it yet. Any details on the system that was made with?

Like this:-

Sorry, didn't think of putting it in here, just assumed all videos go in the video thread in the general forum.

Thanks SteMot but what's the method that you got the links to embed? Is it a certain tag before the YouTube link?

A lot of us are staying out of the General Forum to avoid spoilers so we don't always see stuff like this. I've been peeking in but it gets more dangerous everyday! Lol. And way too cluttered too.

I prefer the original link as I'm able to watch HQ at full screen, with the embedded link I just got the wee little box, which when your looking for details, kinda defeats the purpose.
    GAP35CDS3R~C2Duo E8400@4.05ghz~4GB corsair XMS 800~EVGA GTX260FTW core 710, shader 1458, mem 1270(2540 effective)

Originally Posted by Ace Antilles
    Thanks SteMot but what's the method that you got the links to embed? Is it a certain tag before the YouTube link?

A lot of us are staying out of the General Forum to avoid spoilers so we don't always see stuff like this. I've been peeking in but it gets more dangerous everyday! Lol. And way too cluttered too.
    Yeah, just put around the link, but only use the last part of the link, that looks like this:-

TPJo396SRmw

WOW that looks AMAZING...

The Boiler room
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis