Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Reviews of Mini Ninjas

Reviews of Mini Ninjas

I have been trying to get a GamePro editor to review the game only time will tell if it will happen. I like this game so much that I drove to 2 Best Buy stores the day it was released to get a copy as only one store within a 30+ miles radius had it for the PS3.

Yay for awesome reviews.
    I made some fanart for Mini Ninjas!
    Check it out on my deviantart account!

http://cuddlebuddle.deviantart.com/a...Hiro-137755594

Congratulations io and Eidos for releasing a great game! Scores from reviews dont mean anything to me when making a decision to buy or not to buy a new game. All i can say is this is a great game and those mini ninja are just too cute. I would recommend buying or playing the demo first if you are not sure that you like it. In my opinion it is well worth the money. :-)

GameReactor here in sweden gave the game 7/10. I'm gonna buy the game soon, judging from awesome videos and the unbearable cute grapphics. :*

Thumbs Up

Originally Posted by cuddlebuddle
    Yay for awesome reviews.
    I made some fanart for Mini Ninjas!
    Check it out on my deviantart account!

http://cuddlebuddle.deviantart.com/a...Hiro-137755594
    Really cute!

I understand some of the complaint other critics made: I agreed that the graphics are great, the music is pretty zenish, but the difficulty curve definitely needs some work. It's just way too easy, I got through the entire game using almost nothing but straight forward attack, little magic and items (for the record, even those magic are either sun-ray for the ghost or because I choose to use magic instead of attacks). A game critic (Yahtzee) once contemplate about how some FPS's game play is pretty much "hold the attack button until every thing in front of the player breaks", this is kind of how I felt about this game. And FYI, I played through the entire game on so called "hard" setting.

For those who has yet to play the game, it will probably be better that you don't and simply wait for someone to upload their walkthrough of the game and watch it like an extremely long movie.

lets hope they make a mini ninjas 2!!!!!! hopefully with co-op and online player action!
    THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE NINJAS

"NINJAS DONT NEED UMBRELLAS, THEY AVOID EACH RAINDROP." :cool:

I hope, to make patch for Windows 7! I can play games from 2001 but not and this one, shame!

OK this was a great game so out of 10 its 10 but I say 11/10 for the enjoyment of the game

hello!!! i am sorry i cant help u but maybe u can help me. i dont know how to make that boat i have xbox what i must press??

hello!!! . i dont know how to make that boat i have xbox what i must press??

looking forward to it too. i like mini games

Page 2 of 2 First First 12