Thread: PS3 Joker DLC Not Working!

PS3 Joker DLC Not Working!

PS3 Joker DLC Not Working!

Well i have beaten the game, 84% have all riddlers challenges done, have all the stones, and character bios, and all tapes!

I downloaded the Play as Joker addon and i seems not to be working as the option to play him in challenge modes is not there! all i have is The Normal batsuit and the pimped out one!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

avpgalaxy not work for you then?
    The Blackest Night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies, we crave your hearts and your demise, by my Black Hand, the dead shall rise!

Originally Posted by Larfleeze
    avpgalaxy not work for you then?

hahaha who is this?

The user formally know as Why_So_Serious_?
    Are you sure you downloaded it from the right region? And did you install it afterwards?
    Formerly Why_So_Serious_?
    PSN - jackb994 - ADD ME!

Originally Posted by Uncanny Psycho
    hahaha who is this?
    The Blackest Night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies, we crave your hearts and your demise, by my Black Hand, the dead shall rise!

Originally Posted by Batz-R-Us
    Are you sure you downloaded it from the right region? And did you install it afterwards?
    what do you mean right region

what do you mean right region
    Like say you got a USA Copy of the game for the Joker DLC to work you would have to download it off the USA PSN Store.
    PSN - jackb994 - ADD ME!

Originally Posted by Batz-R-Us
    Like say you got a USA Copy of the game for the Joker DLC to work you would have to download it off the USA PSN Store.
    GOD DAMIT!

i live over seas and the games PAL, but my PSN acc is set to US!

GOD DAMIT!

i live over seas and the games PAL, but my PSN acc is set to US!
    Looks like you'll have to create another user and a new psn account for somewhere in EU....Unlucky..
    PSN - jackb994 - ADD ME!

wow, forget that, is there a way for me to send someone my saved game stuff and they send it back to me, so i can put it on that acc... i read people do scams to get trophies that way?

your game isn't PAL, blue rays are region free

thats what i thought, but i made a UK acc, and i got the joker addon to work fine, cant use him yet as i have to unlock the challenges

even on the back of the game box

1 Player | HDD 1177MB Minimum | Sixaxis Motion Sensitive |DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration Funtion | PAL | HD 720 1080i - 1080p

PS3 games i guess are region free to the extent as you can play the game on any console if its PAL or NTSC but the download able content has to be set a a acc that has the same region as the CD!

yeah just make another account with european address and boom baby, ready to go

ohh i got it to work on my US, i just made the Uk acc downloaded it than loaded the game on my US and it was here xD!

cant fid the joker dlc

why cant i find the joker dlc on the PSN i really want to play as him SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME please add me gordo1212_@lol

Can u help me im stuck tryin to synthesize the anti-titan compound