Thread: Let's guess the content of the mysterious black briefcases ! ...

Let's guess the content of the mysterious black briefcases ! ...

Arrow Let's guess the content of the mysterious black briefcases ! ...

Everybody either says it's just money or diamonds and such ...

Let's be creatif and imagine the wonders that could be placed inside these precious black briefcases ...
    I'll start ...

- The precise location of a underwater city ...

- The very first copy of IO Interactive's new game , Mini Ninjas ...

- Agent 47's silverballers (with real blood stains !) ...

- The last copy of the instruction book " How to create the perfect human clone " by the late Doctor Ortmeir ...

- The soul of the devil (this is the real one , not the fake glowing one in that Tarantino flick) ...

- The only photograph showing Agent 47 smiling (worth a load of money on ebay !) ...

- Photos prooving that UFOs are real ...

- A Rock (like the one Charlie Brown got in halloween) ...

- A Platinum Trophy (made in china) ...

- The real metallic batarang that was suppose to be in the collector's edition of Arkham Asylum (still made in china) ...

- A genuine lightsaber (batteries not included) ...

- A Nuclear Bomb ...

Honnestly though a nuclear bomb sounds reasonable to me , in past Hitman games there was a similar suitcase that carries a nuclear targeting device , imagine if the Kane & Lynch franchise ends with a nuclear explosion , that would be epic , and a great morality as well ... something like : "society refused to help these two broken men , well in return they nuked half the planet" Awesome ! ...

I heard that in the movie it's going to be a microchip or something

but to continue on the speculation

Pictures of the seven being gay, why else are they so anxious to get the briefcase back

Dope Bag Dlc for pc, hmm so thats where it went!

a parallel universe in which Kane and Lynch are detectives

Lynch's medication

Custom made push daggers

Carlos' land mine
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

The briefcase contains something very valuable from Venezuela. So with that said, I'm going to say some kind of diamonds or very precious object.

It has been rumored that the Kane & Lynch movie with Bruce willis has Kane & Lynch doing something with "stolen microchips" ... Perhaps the briefcase is stolen microchip technology. It would explain why Retomoto wants it (Isn't Japan big on the whole tech thing)

anyway, the point is that we'll never know what's in the briefcase... they made it that way on purpose. Whatever is in it, it's worth a lot of money, and it's the kind of thing you would stash in a bank.

Wink

We know that we'll never know the specific content inside the briefcase ...

That's why we're making fun of it ...

PS : I still think it has got something to do with a nuclear bomb ...

I just realized what's in the case....

it's the sequel to Kane & Lynch .... probably in Xbox, PS3, and PC format...

dear god help us all... no wonder Retomoto wanted it so badly.

Big Grin

With bonus disc featuring audio commentaries from the game director , writer , and even from Lynch and Kane ! ...

Plus ! The complete original score , no need to find it on youtube anymore ! ...

Plus ! A free xbox 360 ! (courtesy of Microsoft) ...

Plus ! Blooper vids including Spoof trailers of Kane & Lynch on the Wii and DS ! (in 5.1 surround sound , much better than those on youtube) ...

Plus ! A Tank ! ...

Plus ! Another Briefcase ! And the whole madness goes into an endless loop ! ...

That or in fact the briefcase contained Yoko's nude photos she did for some magazines ...
    Nothing of interest ...

Call me crazy but I didn't find Yoko that attractive. Then again nobody in this game is really that attractive, I think they made it that way on purpose.

That being said... of all the unattractive people in the game, Yoko was probably the least unattractive of them all. I hope that makes sense.