Thread: Help please?

Help please?

Help please?

I apologize if this has done been put on here, But can someone help me with what I'm supposed to do? I'm at the part where you're in Botanical Gardens and you have to save the 2 doctors in the cages. It says I shouldn't go after them one by one right? So what do I do? o.o

Any help would be a thanks.

Take out the thug at the very top firsstly without being seen, then the rest of them, and yes the guy at the top has to be first.

LOL how do I get to the top when they're guarding the way to the top? :/

USe detective mode, and you'll see vents, use them to find your way to the top, at first there is a vent on the life hand side, the henchmen won't see you, use it, get higher up, then glide down, that henchmen won't see you either, you should be able to find your way from there I hope.

Sorry for the double post, But I glided over to the spot then grappled up, But how do I get past the last dude? :/ I'm sure he'll see me flying over then not having anywhere to go to. o.o

Actually if your real slick u can do it without the vents With the exception of the last one the operator.

Thanks for the help Batman and Door Noob. You can delete this thread if you want mod. ;(