Thread: Anyone else bothered by the Boss fights?

Anyone else bothered by the Boss fights?

Anyone else bothered by the Boss fights?

Realizing now that Ivy was the only Boss that even had a health meter. Everything else so far is Titans an Henchman. Scarecrow was pretty cool, but why am I fighting Titans and henchman for 20minutes and Zsasz gets done in 10secs?? Croc was cool but way to easy for the anticipation I had for knocking him around.

Hopefully the last third of the game is more Villians

Hmm.. not an invalid point you make. I was feeling this by the end of the game as well. All bald, shirtless guys. Kinda made me scratch my head a little.

Y'know which guys I absolutely hate? The taser guys. Just irritating as all get-out.
    "I make art until someone dies."
    http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

especially in detective mode

I agree about the boss fights. I was expecting better. But I had no problems with the taser guys.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Great game an everything but with all the story lines to pick form an the fact most villians are in arkham, why not use more? I hope they learn from this one and make the next one twice as big and three time as consuming

I was hoping Killer Croc was a challenge, the fact it gives away the method of beating any boss when u die is annoying. I kept closing my eyes on Poison Ivy a few times til I figured it out MYSELF.