Thread: Trophy bug on Batman AA on PS3

Trophy bug on Batman AA on PS3

Trophy bug on Batman AA on PS3

Hi all,

I'm opening up this thread because of a bug that I'm encountering on Batman AA on PS3.

I loved this game and I wanted to get the platinium trophy for it but I have a bug that don't let me do it

I'll explain:

There are 240 trophy that must be found for and I have found them. This let me get the trophy for the "Amadeus Arkham" on the Director's office!!

When I look to my trophy list, I see that the trophy for the 240 is missing!!!!!!!! How can it be when I found everything?? I've serached the map and I found that a trophy is still available while I got everything and I have 239 / 240 !!!!!!!!! That's the bug

When I'm trying to get it, my PS3 freeze and I can't do anything but cut the power down

For the record, the trophy is the record tape on Bane's room before going down to fight him When I check my trophy list I have all the record and i can listen to em also

Can someone fix this? Can it be fixwed by a system update?

Many thanks in advance,

Originally Posted by jokermaycry
    Hi all,

I'm opening up this thread because of a bug that I'm encountering on Batman AA on PS3.

I loved this game and I wanted to get the platinium trophy for it but I have a bug that don't let me do it

I'll explain:

There are 240 trophy that must be found for and I have found them. This let me get the trophy for the "Amadeus Arkham" on the Director's office!!

When I look to my trophy list, I see that the trophy for the 240 is missing!!!!!!!! How can it be when I found everything?? I've serached the map and I found that a trophy is still available while I got everything and I have 239 / 240 !!!!!!!!! That's the bug

When I'm trying to get it, my PS3 freeze and I can't do anything but cut the power down

For the record, the trophy is the record tape on Bane's room before going down to fight him When I check my trophy list I have all the record and i can listen to em also

Can someone fix this? Can it be fixwed by a system update?

Many thanks in advance,
    Try to update your system or play the game from scratch or try to troubleshoot it......You can troubleshoot on PS3 right?

Hello!

My system is updated to the latest version and I don't want to re-play the game from scratch!!!!!

How can I troubleshoot on the PS3??

I think that the save file is corrupted or something like this because the last one I got it but there is still at 239 / 240 and it's also displayed on the map!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can make a video if EIDOS wants to debug it!! Please do it!!!!

Hello!

My system is updated to the latest version and I don't want to re-play the game from scratch!!!!!

I think that the save file is corrupted or something like this because the last one I got it but there is still at 239 / 240 and it's also displayed on the map!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, make a video of this problem and I'll look into it . Trust me there is no problem in my PC that I haven't solved .

Hello!

Not trying to say you're crazy, but if it shows on the map, you haven't found them all. Did you hear the audio clip of the Riddler at the end? If not, you haven't found them all.

Did you actually go back into the Medical Facility to get the audio log for Bane? It requires you to go down all the way to the bottom and into the room where Bane charged you to start the boss fight. You also won't be able to get out unless you go the long way from in there.

Other suggestions: Check the Riddler trophy page to see which one the status page says you are missing. It might be in a totally different building than you realize. Did you find the 3 Joker teeth in the Warden's office? That one always seemed to stump people.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

It's a bug and I'll prove it with a video.

I have got everything! I've searched on the internet and:

The trophy related to the amadeus spirit can not be uinlocked unless you got 240 / 240 and go to the president office (I have it but I have only 239)????

I have all the record tapes available on the game checked them one by one!!!!!

The one which is in front of me is a record tape. As soon as I get it, my PS3 freeze and I'm obliged to cut the power down!!!!!! Tried this for 15 times and it's always the same!!!!

EIDOOOOOS, please fix this bug!!!!!!!!

The Spirit of Arkham does NOT require 240 trophies. You might be confused on the location of where you have to go to scan the last one. It's somewhere in the penitentiary, and I can't remember if that counts as a riddler trophy or not.

You'll find it's very difficult for a company to release a bug fix for a game that has been out for over 2 years now. Especially for the console version. Have you tried using a different game disc to pick up the last recording?
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Yes I tried to pick it up with an another disc and my PS3 froze also!

I will make the vidéo today and I'll post it here !!!