Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789

Thread: The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

I am number 15 on the invisible predator on pc with 1:00:81

Originally Posted by theguf
    Nice job, C1. I think you caught a couple of lucky breaks, LOL, but very awesome.

For sure, the end with the Titan was pure luck I was not hit...
    XBOX id = Armored Batman

Gamertag: pharaohelix

I took the #1 spot on Record Breaker Extreme on US XBOX 360.

Come get me if you can...

#9 on Rumble in the Jungle

Originally Posted by The Jedi Guardian
    #9 on Rumble in the Jungle
    Which version?
    Witty signature for rent.

PC version:

17th on Crime Alley Challenge -

15th on Scarecrow Nightmare Challenge -

Lol,first post in an acient thread.No offense.Welcome to the forums.

I've been trying to upload my predator and combat challenge videos. But i keep getting told that file size is too big.

So I've only been able to upload video's of the easter egg in the Warden's office\A video of the references to Robin in BAA.

Okay,I'm reportin Algherhi.All his posts are the same,pretty sure he's a spammer

Originally Posted by mwkcope
    pretty sure he's a spammer
    You think?

I was making an understatement.

i played one of the GOTY Survival Tactics Extreme about four times last night and found a really quick way to do it. i went 3rd in the 360 leaderboards with it. not sure if i can shave 15 seconds off the time to beat the number 1 guy though.

I got 59000 on Sewer Bat Extreme last night :P
    I wonder where Batman keeps his Batarangs. Probable not in his utility belt. They might cut off something important.

I got 100,650 in Sewer Bat extreme. its the first and only time I ever got that far.

Yeah I suck at combat...but I'm UNBEATABLE in both silentknights and in survival tactics.

#5 in Silent Knight Regular and #14 in Silent Knight Extreme on PC and #9 on survival tactics regular on pc
    I wonder where Batman keeps his Batarangs. Probable not in his utility belt. They might cut off something important.

Is it just me or is challenge mode based on luck-at least the speed mode ones? I just finished the game and was trying Silent Knight regular last night but too many scripted events happen randomly. For example silent taken-downs can take between 4 and 8 seconds and whenever I get a fast taken down the patrol shows up at ~13s, but often during a long taken down the patrol is passing the window at ~10s!!

It iss entirely you.And welcome to the forums.

Yes,we bid you welcome. Now step over to my torture cha...uh... I mean...uh...office for your initiation.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...ahem..welcome!

how do you score 78,000 points in crime alley?

Challenges ?? no thanks

it sucks

9th place on insane...could do better but I got kinda bored...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com
    "Guard: Do you need help?""Batman: No, I work better alone!"

Got 100,782 in Sewer Bat Extreme.

3rd place on totally insane I'll give another shot to be the 1st...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com
    "Guard: Do you need help?""Batman: No, I work better alone!"

There are a lot of score hackers. There is a lot of guys with scores like 60000000 or something, and a lot of people get 0 seconds record in stealth maps ........Yup that is defiantly hacking .

Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789