Page 6 of 9 First First ... 23456789 Last

Thread: The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

Originally Posted by Vigilance
    Well, I'm now first place for the Silent Knight Extreme Challenge Map. I should be in first with a much faster time, but you'll see the mind numbingly frustrating video of why I didn't get under 1 minute when it finishes uploading. Unfortunately, I don't have a video of my first place run because my camera was uploading to my computer while I did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcl_QUpNKFc

sorry, YouTube brackets don't work for me.
    Nice man, I look forward to other videos you might have. totally changed my perspective on lots of stuff lol

woot~ 3 hours of my life down the drain all to just to get first again on invisible predator (extreme)
    pretty sure Rastah85 gonna beat it in no time; if that happens I'll just give up ^^
    new time is 32.21 seconds

Originally Posted by H8_is_Bad
    Do you even know the situation.. and did you even bother to read my full post..? If you did then you would know that i'm talking about the one guy that abused the titan glitch.. earlier in this thread there was a link to the video where a player got a massive combo on a titan that was frozen in place.. the player killed the titan and got ranked really high!

Thats what i mean by glitchers.. those people that take advantage of glitches towards their advantage.. thus making it unfair to players who play the game fairly..
    Of course I know the situation, I commented on it didn't I? My point....was that if you wanted to figure out the maximum LEGIT number of points it would be possible...but time consuming. If you search back when the demo was the hot ticket, one of our posters came up with a guide to getting the maximum points in the demo (I believe it was 2570, but anyways). He boiled the whole experience down of how to get those points, and you could get an 11X combo with two guys, and a 14X with 3, 18X with 4. Using all the variations and such he was able to deduce how the demo max score could be obtained.

In the full game, you get 100Xcombo points for a ground takedown. If you can figure out the maximum combo you could get with 9 variation before doing any ground takedowns, you can calculate the max number of possible points that you can get in each round of the challenge modes. Some people have some insane scores, I'm just saying you can prove if they are legit with enough time to figure the whole thing out. In the demo, each thug had 6 "HP" and a strike does 1 damage, etc. If the same holds true in the main game, you can multiply the number of thugs x the number of hits that leave them all with 1 hit left....on a basic level let's say there are 10 guys. 10x5 = 50 (+critical strikes for some I'm sure), then if you do ground takedowns on all 10 successfully you would get 5100, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 6000 points for each takedown.

Just for those takedowns, that's 55,500 points, not counting the points that you earn up to that. Hopefully you get the idea.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

got no6 spot still trying to catch up with u lot..djeckt nice1 4 the tips m8 and nice1 on getting the topspot back..

very true h8..wen people cheat and it affects other peoples times score or what ever thay should be banned or times and scores removed..its e and shouldnt be allowed

banned because they found a bug? just delete their score

Originally Posted by Marinetastic
    Seriously. Stop crying, folks.

Originally Posted by Marinetastic
    Not that they found the bug but they exploited it and used it to their advantage.. they need to be taught a lesson.

I dont have a video yet but last time i looked (last night) I was 663 in the Silent Knight Challange with 44.63 seconds..working hard to get in top 10!!!!

at long last im 1st at survival tactics extreme with a time of 30.15 hellllllll yeah 2days of hard work payed off lets see how long it last

Originally Posted by H8_is_Bad
    First of all your an idiot.. 2nd of all he did kill the titan if you READ he said.. " I ultimately took him down with some explosive gel at his feet"

So if he took the titan down then obviously his score had to be saved and therefore put him on top of the leaderboards. The player in the video obviously knew he would get on the hiscores by doing this..

True he didn't cause the freezing of the titan and he can't replicate it.. but that doesn't stop the fact that he kept hitting the titan racking up a 548+ hit combo before killing the titan.

If he had good intentions in the video he should have showed himself pressing start and hitting quit.. It is unfair to players who play the game fair to have a cheater or someone that exploits glitches for their own personal gain and using no skill to take the top spots.. Video games are ment for fun and playing the game fair while respecting other players.

Dabilee01 since your sticking up for the person in the video i'm assuming you condone these type of actions and you would be willing to do the same thing? Cause right now its apparent that you don't give a damn if a person exploits a glitch in a video game for their own advantage..

Hopefully eidos and rocksteady bans the glitchers.. I'm sure they know what types of scores are attainable playing fair in combat challenges.
    Wonderful post. You start by calling him an idiot for telling you how it is, and then you spend the rest of your post sounding like a 5 year old fantasy samurai.

wen i do getta good time its only there for a while i will never give up never...
    A BIG BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO READTHEMOTTO..H8_IS_BAD..NEMESIS296 NICEONE THANKS FOR THE HELP

I don't have a video of it but my PSN name is fatal1234 and I completed the first joker map in 19 seconds. If ou don't believe me then look me up I was 57th on the leaders boards but last time I checked I was 71st lol.

Originally Posted by maff33
    wen i do getta good time its only there for a while i will never give up never...
    A BIG BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO READTHEMOTTO..H8_IS_BAD..NEMESIS296 NICEONE THANKS FOR THE HELP
    No problem buddy.

Originally Posted by maff33
    You're welcome I'm amazed at how you have managed to get your times so ridiculously high there... nice!

Some of the PC scores are wacky. I'm not sure if it's actually separate from the 360 (since it's part of the "Live" service), but there's at least one 60 million score on there and a few 10 millions as well as some guys with perfectly square numbers finishing about twice as high as the next best.

Originally Posted by krameriffic
    Some of the PC scores are wacky. I'm not sure if it's actually separate from the 360 (since it's part of the "Live" service), but there's at least one 60 million score on there and a few 10 millions as well as some guys with perfectly square numbers finishing about twice as high as the next best.
    PC scores will be much easier to hack...so I'm not surprised.

Blooded Hero, you are very good. I'm getting better, but not as good are you are. Tell me, at :53 seconds you did a move on a thug that like quick striked him and he fell to the ground fast. What move did u do? I can't figure it out, but it sure worked good. Can u tell me what you did to that thug that moved up on you at about :53 seconds in? Thanks....and keep defending Gotham!

Niceone lads you no who you are..thanks lads your all legends...

I just got my personal best on Totally Insane, a score of 102457 and im still only ranked 272nd. Anyone got any tips?

ive had a few days off but im back the
    weekend

How to be fast?

How can people do the joker takedown chalenges so insanely fast? Some are as low as 13 sec.

I just got over 123000 and a new personal combo record of 105 in Totally Insane. With that score I was ranked 94, but after an hour i was ranked 101.

Originally Posted by stubs182
    I just got my personal best on Totally Insane, a score of 102457 and im still only ranked 272nd. Anyone got any tips?
    I could consistently get around 100K on Insane Night but I couldnt get higher. Until I had gotten a score of 297K in Insane Night. Had 2 100X+ combos during the fight with a 114X hit combo being my highest.. I was top 50 last I saw.

You really have to watch you counters. Cape stun the lunatics cause it knocks them down and they usually group together. You can start the map with a pretty good combo since there arent as many in the beginning.

Originally Posted by Abeja
    I could consistently get around 100K on Insane Night but I couldnt get higher. Until I had gotten a score of 297K in Insane Night. Had 2 100X+ combos during the fight with a 114X hit combo being my highest.. I was top 50 last I saw.

You really have to watch you counters. Cape stun the lunatics cause it knocks them down and they usually group together. You can start the map with a pretty good combo since there arent as many in the beginning.
    w00t. just beat my high score on totally insane. 188635, ranked 61st. Top 100 yeah. I reckon I can go higher, I wasnt even really concentrating, I just relaxed into it and then realised how high I was going. I love this challenge room

Page 6 of 9 First First ... 23456789 Last