Page 4 of 9 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

Anyone have good ideas on how to do Silent Knight (normal) within 28 seconds? So far I'm following cobra's method, but I think there might be a faster way.

Just got 43.46 seconds on Invisible Predator (Extreme) Rank 2 on XBL!!!!

Originally Posted by J0KER
    Just got 43.46 seconds on Invisible Predator (Extreme) Rank 2 on XBL!!!!
    I can see Nemesis679 in 3
    GT:CRA2ED PENGUIN PSN:JokerHere "Did anyone hear about an escaped patient hunting down guards ? No ? Stick Around" - The Joker

anyone know how 2 go under 40 seconds on normal invisible predator im doin it in 46 seconds also i put a video on youtube of invisible predator extream doin it in 43.86 give u a idea of how 2 do it im MrReadthemotto on youtube if u wont help on record breaker extreme just ask

Originally Posted by Clown Prince Of Crime
    Run Papa Skull !
    I'm a fair man in a contest, how about a head start? Good! You have until I reach 50.

1... 2... 4... 8... 16...
    I'm only good by comparison...

Originally Posted by blooded hero
    i'm a fair man in a contest, how about a head start? Good! You have until i reach 50.

1... 2... 4... 8... 16...
    32...45...87...90...41...78...22...0...34...1,567...460...50!!!!
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

I can see Nemesis679 in 3
    Did you mean me?
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Originally Posted by Nemesis296
    Did you mean me?
    Well, if that isn't you i'd feel like one stupid kidder
    GT:CRA2ED PENGUIN PSN:JokerHere "Did anyone hear about an escaped patient hunting down guards ? No ? Stick Around" - The Joker

Well, if that isn't you i'd feel like one stupid kidder
    Well I have like the #5 spot on Survival Tactics (Normal) on the PS3 leaderboards, and a couple other pretty high spots for other maps. But I've only played on the PS3 version. My PSN tag is Nemesis296, XBL is HyperN3mesis.

Well, I just got 2nd on Invisible Predator Extreme on Xbl. With a time of 42.89 sec.

Here is the video with the method I used to get 33.49 seconds for Invisible Predator (extreme) on the PS3 charts. I apologize for the quality of the video (need to get my camera back).

I give full credit to 'killertwinkie' for this method (thats where I got the idea from); I've only changed it a bit.

Originally Posted by dejeckt
    Here is the video with the method I used to get 33.49 seconds for Invisible Predator (extreme) on the PS3 charts. I apologize for the quality of the video (need to get my camera back).

I give full credit to 'killertwinkie' for this method (thats where I got the idea from); I've only changed it a bit.
    I would have never thought to use the double tap for the batclaw, you probably gave me an extra second, thank you.

I am currently #1 on both the Survival Tactics.

Yeah you can use the Quick Batclaw on weak structures and vents. Nice run tho.

Originally Posted by Abeja
    Yeah you can use the Quick Batclaw on weak structures and vents. Nice run tho.
    I had no idea you could quick batclaw vents and weak walls; with this I think its possible to get a time below 33 seconds on Invisible Predator.
    I could've gotten 32ish seconds today, but I made a really dumb mistake (still got 33.22 ^^)

Can anyone give me tips on how to do the normal invisible predator faster than 1:30 sec., thanks.

woot ^^
    got 32.61 on invisible predator (extreme)
    Rastah85 was on top again for awhile, but I got first again ^^

Well I have like the #5 spot on Survival Tactics (Normal) on the PS3 leaderboards, and a couple other pretty high spots for other maps. But I've only played on the PS3 version. My PSN tag is Nemesis296, XBL is HyperN3mesis.
    Well that wasn't you in second.

Meesa Stupido.

Too Aggressive Sock: I saw you, multiple times when trying to beat your score, lol. I think I'm 120 something on Surrvival Tactics.

No.4 on Crime Alley map, PS3 version. Just 4,000 points below door noob.

Well that wasn't you in second.

Meesa Stupido.

Too Aggressive Sock: I saw you, multiple times when trying to beat your score, lol. I think I'm 120 something on Surrvival Tactics.
    Haha, no worries. I can't seem to get my score on any of the maps any lower...watch as I sink to below the top 10..I think I'm still 9 on the Survival Tactics, but I don't see any way I can improve my time...

Originally Posted by dejeckt
    woot ^^
    got 32.61 on invisible predator (extreme)
    Rastah85 was on top again for awhile, but I got first again ^^
    He's top again now.. that guy is unstoppable! Best of luck beating him for good.

I've now fallen to 141 on Surrvival tactics.

These guy's just get faster every day

I've now fallen to 141 on Surrvival tactics.

These guy's just get faster every day
    Some people have nothing better to do than play Batman all day...I wish I were joking.

Some people have nothing better to do than play Batman all day...I wish I were joking.
    Lmfao yeah! I can only play a lot on my days off from work.. Other than that i'm either working, hanging out, trying to platinum uncharted before uncharted 2 comes out or messing around in challenge mode.

The mystery of the uber Rumble in the Jungle (Extreme) highscores revealed.

The last Titan in the last round can be glitched for insane combos.

Page 4 of 9 First First 12345678 ... Last