Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Thread: The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

The Official Speed Run and High Scores video thread! Wooo!

There's a party atmosphere in the office today for the European release of B:AA on PS3 and 360, but in between all the partying and celebrations I've been speaking to the Rocksteady gents who suggested we have an official Speed Run and High Scores video thread.

Here's your chance to show Rocksteady what you can do! Get your video up on YouTube and post it here, remember you can use [youtube] tags to embed it in your post.

Some examples Rocksteady passed on to get you started.....

Joker predator room speed run (confident use of teeth there!)

Demo predator room speed run

No-hit sewer bat combat, decent score
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

this should be interesting

bring it on.

Cool I post in my fan site !!!
    Batman: Arkham Asylum™ Blog
    The First BAA FanSite in the World !

Ooooh, I wonder if I should just rig up my Flip Camera to catch my TV, or should I record from my SlingBox? Decisions, decisions!

This will be interesting to see. On another note noticing that our fellow member door noob is racking up the charts on the PS3 version.

Haha keir your almost as good as me...only half my scores!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Batman's suit looks pretty cool in that vid. I wonder if they will be coming out with DLC suits.

Originally Posted by GameJunkie01
    Batman's suit looks pretty cool in that vid. I wonder if they will be coming out with DLC suits.
    You get it when you beat the game!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

I came 4th on one of the maps the other day. Only I can't remember which one it was, and I have since been knocked down the leaderboards because when I last checked, I was no longer 4th on any of the maps.

I'm ranked like 500 for the Sewer Bat challenge. I'm ranked even higher on some of the others, but I don't consider that impressive at all because I know a lot of people haven't even unlocked them (I'm at 100% completion now), so there's a much smaller pool to draw from. I think the challenge maps that start off unlocked have a pool of 20-something thousand, so I'm much happier with my 500 whatever rank, which I might go and improve upon later tonight when I get home.

My 360's not on at the moment, but for Intensive Treatment, my high score is > 21,000 and in Sewer Bat my high score is > 23,000

my best one is the Gutter Tactics for Joker combat challenge room im in 7th place im sure it wont be their for long

im the 8th place holder on the scarecrow challenge map for the ps3 at least i was the last time i checked

my current order for joker freeflows rank 8 on the first, rank 3 on gutter tactics, caged fighter rank 1 and giggles in the garden rank 1 at the moment on ps3
    Welcome to the madhouse batman.

That video is insane. I can never do something like that.

Invisible Predator Extreme

I was ranked 39th for a while, I'm currently at 44.

I was number one on RECORD BREAKER, but now I'm third (I think).
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Well, I'm now first place for the Silent Knight Extreme Challenge Map. I should be in first with a much faster time, but you'll see the mind numbingly frustrating video of why I didn't get under 1 minute when it finishes uploading. Unfortunately, I don't have a video of my first place run because my camera was uploading to my computer while I did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcl_QUpNKFc

sorry, YouTube brackets don't work for me.

Originally Posted by Vigilance
    Invisible Predator Extreme

I was ranked 39th for a while, I'm currently at 44.

Originally Posted by Vigilance
    Well, I'm now first place for the Silent Knight Extreme Challenge Map. I should be in first with a much faster time, but you'll see the mind numbingly frustrating video of why I didn't get under 1 minute when it finishes uploading. Unfortunately, I don't have a video of my first place run because my camera was uploading to my computer while I did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcl_QUpNKFc

sorry, YouTube brackets don't work for me.
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

Originally Posted by A Dark Hunter

Hey my speed run looks just like yours on invisible predator extreme! We do the same tactics, except i got lucky somehow last night and when i went for the last guy he came up the stairs and saw me right after I killed the 2nd to last guy and got scared right away for the last medal, it worked out perfectly. So with a time of 1:01.12.

SO thats my best Invisible Predator (Extreme) 1:01.12 - 3rd on ps3 leaderboards

I just got 1:05 in Invisible Predator (Extreme) Rank 17!

Just beat my old record, rank 5!

Originally Posted by Batman The Demon Hunter
    You get it when you beat the game!
    Uh no you don't =/ It's a pre-order bonus from certain stores.

Currently I'm ranked 14th on the Silent Knight map, with a time of 0.38.22. I'm trying to get 1st, but the time for that 0.27.84! I thought my way was pretty fast, I have no idea how you're able to beat it under 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by Rade88
    Uh no you don't =/ It's a pre-order bonus from certain stores.

Currently I'm ranked 14th on the Silent Knight map, with a time of 0.38.22. I'm trying to get 1st, but the time for that 0.27.84! I thought my way was pretty fast, I have no idea how you're able to beat it under 30 seconds.
    actually you do unlock it when you beat the game I have the armored suit, its an option now when I start challanges. The pre-order bonus is pointless it just unlocks it early. Thats why I got dem bones.

Originally Posted by AudiMane3
    actually you do unlock it when you beat the game I have the armored suit, its an option now when I start challanges. The pre-order bonus is pointless it just unlocks it early. Thats why I got dem bones.
    Well... I wish I'd known that -_- Would've pre-ordered from a different place since I didn't do the challenge maps until I finished the game anyway. Grrr.

Well, I'm second as of the moment in Crime alley. And I think I'm in the top 100 in alot of others, including some in the top 10 and top 50's too. Anyway, my video is of me setting the record in Crime Alley while I wasn't completely upgraded yet. It's kind of a great feat to be the top score when you're just starting out in my opinion.

Wait! Ignore that, I'm first again.
    I'm only good by comparison...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last