Thread: Batman Arkham City Wallpapers (fan made)

Batman Arkham City Wallpapers (fan made)

  1. #51
    Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Just a note for anyone who want's to add a sort of preview to their wallpaper without it being huge and stretching the page, use this code;



    It resizes the image in the post to a window fitting 640px wide and when you click on it you're taken to the full sized image.

    This!

  2. #52
    I think Predator gets my vote, hands down. I actually had the same idea and started hand colouring the pic with Batman/Catwoman but I've got a lot of other projects on the go so I can't finish it.

    Once again, I'm plagued with people putting up wallpapers that I can't use. My screen res is set to 1920 x 1080 so most of this stuff is unusable for me. (Although Balert's 1680 x 1050 is close enough)..

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Yeah, same here. You can solve this a couple of ways... Either set your wallpaper settings to "stretch" and suffer a bit of pixelation from blowing them up, "center" and deal with a black/other color boarder around them, or "tile" and have sections on the left and right that repeat the edges. Neither is perfect and it's preferable to have a wallpaper at HD resolution, but it's better than nothing.

  4. #54
    in windows 7 you got many other options not only stretch, tile or center the wallpaper...and it makes it better anyway If you got some wallpaper you want for your desktop and it's smaller you can request to me...to change it if you really want it!

  5. #55
    Wow you guys are awesome at making wallpapers. :up:

  6. #56
    Here's the last wallpaper guys with two versions...hope you like it!


    Download Link : http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Bat...-V-2-174429175


    Download Link : http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Bat...ty-3-174255628

  7. #57
    That's amazing work right there. Nice job, Predator.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649

  9. #59
    Thanks!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    615
    Originally Posted by ThePredatorFPSBANANA
    Here's the last wallpaper guys with two versions...hope you like it!


    Download Link : http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Bat...-V-2-174429175


    Download Link : http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Bat...ty-3-174255628
    Great work. I can't get the image downloaded in the 1280 x 760 dimensions, tho.

    EDIT: nm; found the DL link at the bottom right of the DA page.

  11. #61
    Thanks....working on something "bigger"...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Ark...ates-174494086

  12. #62
    Here's mine that's on my desktop right now.

    (click image to enlarge)

    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...ackground2.jpg
    ^ If it doesn't show up.

    Also, I don't know why the size is messed up, in Photoshop (and on my computer) it's 1280x800. WTF, Photobucket?
    Dif tor heh smusma.

  13. #63
    Originally Posted by ThePredatorFPSBANANA
    Thanks....working on something "bigger"...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Ark...ates-174494086
    Can't wait to see that.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

  14. #64
    Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Can't wait to see that.
    Take a look I've made some big changes....

  15. #65
    o.O those are amazing
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

  16. #66
    Originally Posted by ThePredatorFPSBANANA
    Take a look I've made some big changes....
    Looks great, but Batman seems a little out of place. I'd take him out if I were you.

    Also, will that be the only resolution it is available in?
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    615
    Woah, woah, woah. I say leave Bats in.

  18. #68
    Originally Posted by Joe Chill
    Woah, woah, woah. I say leave Bats in.
    ditto.
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

  19. #69
    Well, that was just my opinion. I liked it better without Batman.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    615
    Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Well, that was just my opinion. I liked it better without Batman.
    I'm sure he'll do both versions.

  21. #71
    To please everybody...I'll make a version with rain one version without....and same again without Bats...you can request me resoltuions for your desktop too...after I'll finish it!
    Update again...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Bat...ates-174494086

  22. #72
    Doesn't anyone have the wallpaper with catwoman tied up in chains and batman bleeding from nose image in high resolution(1280 x 1024),plzzz guys big help if you can share a link for that.

  23. #73

    please find me a link!!!!!!!!!

    hey guys awesome work with the wallpapers,but does anyone have the image of catwoman tied up in chains and batman bleeding from nose as a wallpaper in high resolution (1280 x 1024 or higher)plz guys if you can share a link with me coz that image is awesome too.

  24. #74
    Originally Posted by ThePredatorFPSBANANA
    To please everybody...I'll make a version with rain one version without....and same again without Bats...you can request me resoltuions for your desktop too...after I'll finish it!
    Update again...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com/art/Bat...ates-174494086
    Great!
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

  25. Originally Posted by nali007
    Doesn't anyone have the wallpaper with catwoman tied up in chains and batman bleeding from nose image in high resolution(1280 x 1024),plzzz guys big help if you can share a link for that.
    I tried it, but it wont work. either Catwoman or Batman gets cut out.





    "Darkness desend on the streets of Gotham"
    Check out my Batman Arkham City fanpage!

Page 3 of 7 First First 1234567 Last