Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: *SPOILERS* Didn't really understand the ending *SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS* Didn't really understand the ending *SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS* Didn't really understand the ending *SPOILERS*

*MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE GAME, PLEASE DON'T READ UNTIL YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Sorry for that long message, just hate how you can accidentally see spoilers by highlighting the topic title >_> anyhow, so I got the game and beat it, and I had some questions about the ending. I heard before the game came out it was supposed to be real shocking and one they needed permission from DC to do, and ending that would split fans in the community, but I don't get it...

Your lifestyle, determines your deathstyle

Originally Posted by Joke's on you

Originally Posted by Darkboy

Who cares if the boss fights were weak. People keep complaining about it and it's annoying considering Eidos and Rocksteady broke their backs to make "the Batman game we've been waiting for".

The Bane fight was pretty self-explanitory. Theres literully no way to beat Bane without popping those venom tubes from his flesh.

I haven't actually played the game yet, btw. I live in the UK.

Originally Posted by Darkboy
    I am pretty sure the ending u get is based on the amount of riddles u solved when u beat the game i think its like less than 50% gets a certain one, more than 50% but less than 100% and then 100% gets u the real one idk which is the real one but i can tell u i had more than 50% but less than 100%.I got

I don't think its based on difficulty
    whats the only thing that likes to be fisted?
    SOCK PUPPETS!

Originally Posted by Name Ur Poison
    I am pretty sure the ending u get is based on the amount of riddles u solved when u beat the game i think its like less than 50% gets a certain one, more than 50% but less than 100% and then 100% gets u the real one idk which is the real one but i can tell u i had more than 50% but less than 100%.I got

I don't think its based on difficulty
    that makes sense, i got the same one

When you mention a character grabbing the case, do you just see their hand come out of the water and grab a titan case or do you see the character get OUT OF the water and onto land and then grab the case?

Phew...

Originally Posted by Kai Rei
    When you mention a character grabbing the case, do you just see their hand come out of the water and grab a titan case or do you see the character get OUT OF the water and onto land and then grab the case?

Phew...
    its floating in the water, then you just see their arm come up and grab it.

its floating in the water, then you just see their arm come up and grab it.
    Cool. Thanks, Joke's On You.

Originally Posted by Kai Rei

Phew...
    I saw just a hand and im a assuming its like that will all the endings but i just beat the game today and plan on going at it again this time to get 100% of the riddles and see what i get for a ending
    whats the only thing that likes to be fisted?
    SOCK PUPPETS!

When I saw the ending, Bane grabbed the Titan Box...
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Never noticed how many people were just floating away when i played lol, I got the Scarecrow ending as well

i got scarecrow ending and i was on normal

that makes sense, i got the same one
    50%>100%

And I got
    PSN: LitlleBigPlanet
    XBL: j1gglij3ll0

I wonder if it will effect your gameplay in a possible sequel...
    Like with Mass Effect how your choices will determine what happens in Mass Effect 2.

Is it too soon to make a sequel thread?
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

Originally Posted by NoMoarDedCawpz
    I wonder if it will effect your gameplay in a possible sequel...
    Like with Mass Effect how your choices will determine what happens in Mass Effect 2.

Is it too soon to make a sequel thread?
    Maybe. But a sequel that takes place in Gotham City is inevitable.

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Maybe. But a sequel that takes place in Gotham City is inevitable.
    Indeed, and the boss fights will be with all those who escaped:
    The Penguin,
    Two-Face,
    Catwoman,
    Killer Moth
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

I got croc,of course,maybe there were

Originally Posted by NoMoarDedCawpz
    Indeed, and the boss fights will be with all those who escaped:
    The Penguin,
    Two-Face,
    Catwoman,
    Killer Moth
    I think the bosses will be: Two-Face, Freeze, Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin and Bane/Scarecrow/Croc.

And a revamp Joker. Perhaps not as the main villain, but he would like to have his revenge for his brolen teeth

I believe that there are a lot of secrets in the game that we don't know of yet. Maybe depending on how many clues you solve determines what fragments of the story are unlocked to you during certain points of the game. It's possible that certain villain's such as Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Riddler, Raz Algu, Man Bat, and many more are unlock-able depending on how many of the clues you solve.

Also, here is something that really has me going. If you complete 100 of the game, Riddler may give you maps on how to reach the selected villains I mentioned. Then newer areas of the Asylum would be reachable as well. That would be cool.

25. Beat it on Normal, had about 80% of the Riddles solved and got Scarecrow grabbin the box. I think the endings are completely random.
    "Darkness desend on the streets of Gotham"
    Check out my Batman Arkham City fanpage!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last