Thread: Mini ninja's demo was great!!!

Mini ninja's demo was great!!!

Cool The ''Mini Ninja's'' Demo was gripping :0

Ok so ever since I herd that there was this new game coming out called ''Mini Ninja's'' I was curiouse to find out what it was, so I looked it up and found the trailer... but all the trailer gave me was the wrong impression because I saw it automaticly just as a 6-9 year old game for young kids were all you do is complete basic tasks and mope around a bit :/, so that gave me the feeling; ''No it's not worth playing :/...''.

But, however my older brother was still hungry for more.....-.-, and so downloaded the demo when it was released, since I was there thinking to myself ''Miles well just give the game a try since I'm Free'', I fastened up my seat belt and got down to it :P, but I actually did like it a little :/; because I thought it'de be like just ''Cartoon Rubbish'' but I never realised what other stuff you could do in it and what cool thing's it had awaiting the player in-game, it was... to sum it up: ''the result of another good job from IOI'', :0.

Well That Concludes My Writing.

P.S. Fitsg
    *!UbiSoft Ftw!*

I liked the demo as well.
    Would you mind adding this first impression to this thread?
    The statement below is true
    The statement above is false

Yes this demo was great.. I agree.. Looking forward to purchasing and playing the full game...

Kevin

I thought it was alright, I suppose.
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

I liked the demo, though it's not the kind of game I usually play. But my little brother loved it, so I'm planning to get it for him at some point between now and Christmas

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Arsh
    I liked the demo, though it's not the kind of game I usually play. But my little brother loved it, so I'm planning to get it for him at some point between now and Christmas
    Heh, I have pretty much the same thing.
    I don't mean to post a whole gamer's biography, but my first (PC-)game was 'Wolfenstein 3D',
    which didn't set the tone though (but a little) as I also played games like 'Indy Car Racing' and such.
    The same today, I play(ed) games like 'Battlefield' and 'Rainbow Six', but also like Codemasters their racers and all.
    The last Demos I downloaded (at once) are 'ArmA II', 'Fuel' and 'Mini Ninjas'.
    Those shouldn't even be in the same sentence. XD But talking about variety. :P
    I actually showed it my younger sister too and she really liked it.
    This is really a game I can pretty much recommend to anyone, rather than just some guys or something.
    - Damage Inc.

It was.. OK

Originally Posted by SolidSnake_123
    It was.. OK
    And that's all?

Originally Posted by SolidSnake_123
    It was.. OK
    Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    And that's all?
    Yeah, did you rush through it or something? Or just not your style for a game? :P
    - Damage Inc.