Thread: Fan-Made Video Review

Fan-Made Video Review

Fan-Made Video Review

Made by Me!
    It's not done yet, but the script is nearly finished. I'll post it here when I'm done.

It's done in a similar style to ZP a la Voiceover accompanied by Cartoons. However, it is entirely of my own doing, so I don't want anyone flaming about how "OMGZROFLNOOBSARIPOFF!!!1!"

...Okay.

Did this thread just fly over anyone else's head like it did to me?

Spoilers in it?

What, my review, no.
    Also, what is confusing about it?

Where's the review?
    Batman touched me in an indecent way.

Originally Posted by Pibbman
    Did this thread just fly over anyone else's head like it did to me?
    The short answer is, yes.
    "Its not on this page, so i'll assume that it doesn't exist."

Why can I not get into the Escapist site?

Originally Posted by Roundy210
    Made by Me!
    It's not done yet, but the script is nearly finished. I'll post it here when I'm done.

It's done in a similar style to ZP a la Voiceover accompanied by Cartoons. However, it is entirely of my own doing, so I don't want anyone flaming about how "OMGZROFLNOOBSARIPOFF!!!1!"
    That should be interesting. Considering I'm a regular viewer of ZP (for humor more or less) I look forward to it.

ZP is the best reviewer for entertainment ftw. I don't agree with most of what he says but it's halarious.

lol 4 hours later still no video?

Why make thread with no video?

Oh, sorry, I thought I made this clear.
    I'm working on the review, the script is nearly done, but I've still got some work to do before release.
    I've gained most of my review info from the demo/online vids, but I still need to see the detective mode in action before I can finish it.
    Later on I'll publish a draft of the script.

.. so you're reviewing a game that you haven't even completed?

He's just gaining attention when he could have plainly finished it and then shown it off. See how we are all now posting here and expecting it to come?

... i'm trying to understand why we should even care about a review where the person hasn't even played the game.. i mean the standard idiot journalist review may be taken with a grain of salt but at least they've played and completed the game... the demo has been out for almost 2 weeks and he still hasn't even experienced detective mode...

chek this out im reviewing call of duty: futuristic super modern war extreme 5.6

at http://www.codfsmwafpsultimatereview...ltimate/review

im taking my info from uncyclopedia, encyclopedia dramatica and dog the bounty hunter
    STAY TUNE PLZ !
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Originally Posted by Metalwrath21
    chek this out im reviewing call of duty: futuristic super modern war extreme 5.6

im taking my info from uncyclopedia, encyclopedia dramatica and dog the bounty hunter
    STAY TUNE PLZ !
    I lol'd

Originally Posted by Metalwrath21

STAY TUNE PLZ !
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAH ty for the laugh!

Please do not berate me for my ideas.
    Firstly, I admit that I perhaps got overly excited and posted about this much before I needed to. I apologize for that.
    Secondly, I did not write an entire review based on the demo, I simply used what I discovered about the game from the demo to write a basic outline. I will revise it when I play the game itself.
    Thirdly, I was not refrencing Detective Mode that I have not played yet, but the Detective Gameplay, as in following Gordon's tobacco tracks to find out where they've taken him. Of course I've used Detective Mode before, it's literally impossible to beat the demo without using it at least once.